Reviews for Hall of Fame
Ferdiad chapter 9 . 5/19
I mean to be fair will the Scouts ever be relevant in the story? In a few years Goku will be flying around casually nearly destroying the universe with his punches.
Ferdiad chapter 7 . 5/19
Fucking Gohan is such a pussy it genuinely makes me glad he didn't become the main character like planned.
Disappointing. Seeing the main protagonist of the story (Gohan) become a part-time villain throughout the entire latter of the plot is such a huge let down. All of that could've been spend more on him training the Sailor Soldiers, getting to know them better, building up his relationship with Ami, and teaming up against the antagonists.

Here, he's just a typical damsel-in-distress that gets brainwashed/kidnapped every now and then. :/
Honestly I think Jupiter (I'm sorry, I just can't use their dub names) would be more likely to recognize Roshi and the Turtle School (as well as Goku) than Mercury all thins considered since she's the active martial artist while Ami is the more bookish sort and less interested in strenuous physical endeavors, she might know some trivia (or even have looked into martial arts more after meeting and befriending Makoto) but that aside all of them knowing about Cell is fairly sound decision- even non-martial artists tend to take notice of a monster threatening to destroy the world.
Oh god it's the dub version! *Hides under the dog for cover*

Sorry, I've never been a big fan of the childrens dubs for anime- they try to make them more "child friendly" and it just never turns out well. Like replacing Sanji's cigarettes with lollypops or onigiri becoming donuts- at least sailor moon has the excuse of being dubbed in the ninties. Everything was cheesy in the nineties. That said, strangely enough I like the old sailormoon anime (subbed, not dubbed) better than the new one or the manga because it did much better at developing the characters. Weird, isn't it? I will admit, there are a few good english dubs out there and I've often felt that a lot of the English VA's sound more like what I imagine the actual characters would sound like (seriously, find an old episode of the original dragon ball series in japanese, then find a japanese episode of DBZ with both adult Goku and Gohan, kid/teen/adult Goku, kid/teen/adult Gohan and Goku Jr from GT era are all voiced by Tsukada (nee Nozawa) Masako and she uses the exact same voice for all of them) but the dialouge the english actors get is just embarrassing (believe it!), though that has been improving recently. I'll give this story a shot though, I just hope it doesn't end up following the dub too closely *shudders from beneath the six pound maltese* because over all, ignoring my disdain for redubbed shows (I firmly believe that it's better to watch in the original language with subtitles because a lot of nuance is missed otherwise- that said I like fan translators better because they tend to make notes when puns and jokes that don't translate well are made unlike the professionals). I lost my train of thought, sorry. Over all, ignoring etc. etc. it looks like this story has a lot of potential, so I'm hoping it's as enjoyable as it could be.
CMC chapter 26 . 12/20/2015
I've read both the new chapters you've uploaded and they were great. Keep up the good work.
blackflame209 chapter 25 . 12/9/2015
yay this story is still lives im so happy
Mangahero18 chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
Ugh these english dub names are throwing me off.
Unknown chapter 25 . 12/3/2015

I love essays
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Gohan x Amy
david.teague.3950 chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
While Gohan may be able to ascend to SS 3, without his tail (by the way what ever happened to it? I mean it never grew back after Vegeta managed to break it off) he's unable to ascend to the fourth level like his father, though I suppose he could use Bulma's Blutz Wave amplifier, but she hasn't invented it yet.
HardyFanGirl20 chapter 24 . 7/9/2015