Reviews for Living Without a Mom
Amazing job!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
V GOOD
Jyoti chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
Nice ending :) It seemed a little rushed but I still liked the twist of his sister being bullied. It's really hard to finish off stories, so kudos to you.
ujemaima chapter 17 . 4/11/2013
Yay a happy ending! Fantastic stuff, I absolutely love this fic and you've done extremely well!
summerrain12 chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
I actually really enjoy this story. And I totally understand the writer's block, I get it all the time when trying to write. But I'd love to read more of this story.
MyVisionIsDying chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
I'm nearly in tears. This is such an emotional chapter, I can just imagine how Leighton is feeling. He just lost the love of his life and doesn't know what to do because he's torn apart by the event. I've got to hold it together, I'm nearly crying, great chapter!
Jyoti chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Wonderful job! I'm very excited that Opal and Leighton still have feelings for each other. I think that Opal's changed a lot since the last three in a half years.
ujemaima chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
Aww how cute. Another terrific chapter.
ujemaima chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
There is no excuse for a place to get that dirty. Another fine chapter.
Darkest Cloud chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
This is really, really cute. And I agree with your portrayal of Jared Frio. He's a jerk.
Darkest Cloud chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love this. I had my sim marry Leighton, and Erin Kennedy kept asking him out. Like, daily. It was creepy. But I think it's great that you're writing about the Sekemotos. A.
Anrheithwyr chapter 15 . 2/7/2013
Plumbob Simpants? Nice.
Jyoti chapter 15 . 2/7/2013
Nicely done, I think there could have been more detail but all around it was good and dang, Leighton just barges in there and tells her to clean up, I would have been like, this is my house lol, but I guess since their son has been there a lot he feels protective of him. Can't wait to read more :)
ujemaima chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Oh dear thay didn't go well. Anorhe great chapter!
Jyoti chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
Wonderful job, that was really a shock finding out that Opal kind of had a family of her own. I hope Sam is able to cope with it.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »