Reviews for Heart of a Lioness: Through the Eyes of a Queen- Book Two: Uru
tmh1022 chapter 34 . 9/4/2013
Hey, so, I've started reading this (really good, btw). I do enjoy how similar Uru's story is to Simba's. I just hope that she gets reunited with her father...
Anyway, I just had to comment about Katie Hopkins! LOL what a snob! I happen to have one of the names she hates so much, so, yeah, I'm a little offended. Xp
SweetChinMusic115 chapter 41 . 7/30/2013
*Applauses* Bravo! Beautiful and wonderful chapter, m'dear!

I believe this was a slightly sad chapter, due to the death of Jumala and the possible death of Tamalei... Now Tamalei possibly dying made me tear up.

However, Uru is now the Queen and she must see her father. And take Ahadi as her mate. I'd ask questions about Dameii and Laini, because from the way you've described them, they sound like Sarafina's parents, or maybe they're Sarabi's parents and Kanala will birth Sarafina. Just my theory about those awesome lions!

I really enjoyed this chapter and am (im)patiently awaiting the next!
Chu10 chapter 41 . 7/28/2013
Wow...a long, long chapter. I have no idea where to start my review!

Forgive me for such a late review, school has gotten busier than ever (it's kinda like a 'hell week' now), but that's another story - this chapter, was just...wow!

I have got to say, that the beginning and the middle of the whole chapter amazed me. Good job, there *was* so much life and tension - as expected from a large scale battle - however, being a reviewer I should be frank here. I felt the ending didn't fit, and could have been pushed back to allow for a little more closure.

Comparing Uru to canon, when Simba takes his place as King in the movie and he roars loudly on Pride Rock, it almost signifies a conclusion because the rest of what happens during the healing of the lands and all aren't shown.
However, here I feel that there were so many things that weren't settled before Uru claimed her place as Queen...Kambili wasn't shown to be dead yet (quite unsatisfying, because I looked forward to seeing him die or at least knowing that he dies), and Tamalei...! I really do hope she is alright, or at least alive. You haven't wrote that she died, so there's still a possibility that not all hope is lost for her...
And another thing I looked forward to was Uru reuniting with her father...sadly that didn't happen before the roar. :(

With that said however, I enjoyed the rest of the chapter. Uru was brilliant, Tamalei was awesome, heck the whole of the cast was great! I'm happy that the males who we presume to have died (like Strawberry, Izogie, and the group) have survived.

The battle descriptions were great. I could feel myself running with Uru's soldiers - well maybe just Uru - and her will to fight and her ability to command just makes me cheer her on and feel so happy. Her show down with Kambili was superb! Just wish I saw him die though. She was right to spare him and give him a trial for his crimes...hmm maybe she's planning more torture for this evil character that deserves it. But there wasn't much clue as to Kambili's fate...
Saddest character here though, was Jumala...well she got closure. I feel sorry for Kanala and Jumala's daughter though...both must have had some hope that she might have lived.

All in all, excellent chapter but it doesn't come to rival some of the previous epic ones due to the slightly abrupt conclusion. Don't get me wrong, the part with Uru's roar was really well written - it's just that I felt that it was premature and could have happened after more things have been settled. And don't take it as an attack - it's just my opinion and I'm putting it into a review. I know that this isn't the end though, and I still want to see more from you! Here, one humble reader thanks you for this chapter and awaits the next. :D
Wiechcheu1925 chapter 41 . 7/25/2013
That was an epic battle scene. The best I've ever seen in Lion King fanfiction.

Hey, is this the last chapter? Or is there more?
No.1.Uru.Fan chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Hurry and update quick ! I'm so excited to read the next chappie !
snowdapple13 chapter 41 . 7/22/2013
Is it over? Nooo! I want this story to go on for ever and ever! I LOVE this story! It has consumed my thoughts since I read the first chapter. The only way I can describe it is: Oh. My. God. *Stunned expression*. I thought I loved Jolina's Story (which I do, but for different reasons), but this story has taken epic to a whole new level! You put so much raw emotion into this; my heart raced and my eyes were as big as saucers from the moment Uru was abducted. I could go on forever about this story! I simply can't wait until the next book! You really need to write an original book; it would be a national best seller from the moment it was published! You and your stories are simply incredible!
Cuboy1 chapter 41 . 7/22/2013
... That was one of the most epic battles I have ever read... I love you for writing this. I really want to recreate your books in a game or something.. Like warcraft or medieval total war or something epic.. But anyway, keep up the great work! I absolutely love your stories!
Liana101 chapter 40 . 7/22/2013
I don't like star wars so I won't answer that question. I think in most cases Nalas father is No.

AWESOME AMAZING BRILLIANT AND ANYTHING ELSE GOOD THAT CAN DESCRIBE HOW GREAT THIS STORY IS!
Liana101 chapter 37 . 7/21/2013
OVERALL GREAT CHAPTER GIRL!
Liana101 chapter 32 . 7/21/2013
I KNEW IT WAS DAMEII. I JUST DIDNT SAY ANYTHING

GREAT CHAPTER!
I HATE DAMEII NOW!
Liana101 chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
I came up with my penname because I love Eleanor.
My favorite lioness is still Uru

WHERES DAMEII
Liana101 chapter 30 . 7/21/2013
I would be the past.

Lion King 1: The part where Simba claims his right as king when he roars.

Lion King 2: The part where Kiara and Kovu are mated together and the prides are together as one whole pride.

AWESOME CHAPTER
Liana101 chapter 29 . 7/21/2013
My favorite color is turquoise lavender or lime or pink
Turquoise because to me it stands for bravery
Lavender because its a beautiful herb and keeps away nightmares and its a soothing color
Lime because it the color of the grass and trees which give us life.
Pink because it stands for Breast Cancer and my great grandmother, my grandma on my moms side all had it but were survivors.

CUTE URU AND AHADI MOMENT

GREAT CHAPTER
Liana101 chapter 28 . 7/21/2013
Uru is my favorite lion king character mentioned or not in the movies. I love how she is sweet and caring and has a fierce side to her. I also like the cream diamond shape on her forehead.

OVERALL GREAT CHAPTER
Liana101 chapter 27 . 7/21/2013
WHERE'S URU! POOR DAMEII!

LOVED THE CHAPTER THOUGH