Reviews for Heart of a Lioness: Through the Eyes of a Queen- Book Two: Uru
Liana101 chapter 24 . 7/21/2013
Dang
These chapters are getting better and better
yeti1995 chapter 41 . 7/21/2013
Magnificent chapter, one of the best so far in my opinion! Nice tactics again that Uru used there, trapping Kambili's forces between her units... I really loved how you made the final battle for power an absolute see-saw..

Some great heartwarming reunions again.. I thought Izogie, Strawberry and Raoul were dead! Woah, that was a real relief! :) So Uru has a real Pride to rule now.. :) Dameii! I'm glad he really did something very useful there... I wonder what happens to him now...

Kanala's conversation with Jumala was quite simply lovely... It was amazing to see them sharing a moment at long last, however brief it was... At least Kanala won't need to regret anything now that her sister is no more... This was a true, real, brilliantly written war... You can't have war without sacrifice.. Utterly beautiful! Rafiki! Haha, it's great seeing the old mandrill again! As usual, he had some wonderful advice for our queen... :)

Ahadi was great in this chapter... His timing of the rebllion was good, and his plans almost worked.. But Kambili has always had an ace up his sleeve, damn it! That was a terrible choice that he had to make; between Uru and Tamalei... Speaking of Tamalei... NOO! She was one of my favourites, the only one who was able to keep her head amidst everything; the perfect calming presence... And she won't be there anymore.. :( RIP :'( ..

Dameii has finally proved himself to be worthy of trust again, and I'm glad... Things might have turned out differently if he hadn't intervened... But it is interesting that he still doesn't know about Ahadi and Uru... I really can't wait for his reaction...

The final roar... It gave me the exact same feeling that Simba's roar gave me in the forst movie.. A feeling of final victory.. Victory over the enemy, and victory over vengeance... I did put myself in Uru's place towards the end, and it felt absolutely wonderful! Amazing work!

But what now? I'm sure Kambili and the hyenas are in some incredible trouble... I just hope they don't try and pull something again... What of Mohatu? Oh, I can't even imagine what he'll feel when his sees his sweet, little daughter return to him... And more interestingly, what of Dameii? Has Uru forgiven him? To an extent, I have; he did kinda save the battle, in a way... I'm also eager to see what Ahadi thinks of his brother now... We did see Ahadi's unending loyalty to his promise to Dameii (that he'd protect him) even after Dameii's betrayal, and we also saw that Ahadi didn't regret his decision to save Dameii, despite what he did... So that's a good sign.. :) But every time I think of Ahadi now, I keep going back to Tamalei's death scene... Terribly sad.. :( The best part of this story is that you have made us feel one with these characters, so much so that it's almost like a part of me has died today!

This was a truly excellent chapter... The perfect end to a magnificent war; a saga, as one might call it... Yet again, brilliant work!
Liana101 chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
Ahadi has serious issues
Liana101 chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
DANG! You sure know how to do a cliffy and a sad ending to a chapter
Liana101 chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
LOVED IT AS ALWAYS
Liana101 chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
Its Ahadi. I'm absolutely sure it is
Liana101 chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
POOR URU
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 41 . 7/21/2013
The Longest you have ever written and definitely the best!

It was incredible, I loved the battle and how everything came together. I want to leave a really long review but honestly all I can think about right now is that it is awesome!

The old Pride reuniting on the battlefield was beautiful. I honestly did not expect the old Lion to be Izogie. I thought he and the others were all dead so it was a pleasant surprise. In fact all the reunions were well done.

Jumala's death was very sad. At least the sisters made amends before it happened.

The battle itself was intense and I look forward to seeing what happens to that scumbag.

Great work!
queenlionesses chapter 41 . 7/21/2013
This is such a serious chapter, but could not stop laughing for nearly half of it. Why did you have to add so many jokes? So in this review I plan to address most of the lions:

*Dameii, you managed to grow a mane, way to go. I am very proud of you. Any possibility you could be falling for Laini?
-Speaking of Laini, where is she and Mohatu at the end of the chapter?
-I understand it’s exciting for Uru, but you think she would want to see her dad before her coronation. I would think that even Rafiki would think to wait for him.
-If he is still alive, I hope he is able to get most of his sanity back.

*At-least we know Izogie, Raoul, Strawberry are still alive as well. That’s going to make a lot of Pride Landers happy, including myself.
-Seeing Zuria, and her son, Ejir, reunite, made me want to cry.
-Illanga, and her daughter Chanti, must be thrilled to see Izogie again.
-As for you Izogie, I don’t care if you were joking when you talking to Tamalei, you do not call a lioness the same age as your daughter babe!

*So Ahadi, you think Pride Rock is breathtaking. That’s good, because you are going to live their one day and rule the Pride Lands. It’s so weird knowing / not knowing what will happen in his life’s.

*You lied to us before about Izogie being dead, so I think Tamalei is alive. If you truly killed her off, you would have acknowledged her death a bit more. I bet she landed on that cliff Kiara will land on in book 4.
-Staying on that track of thinking, could Prince Rajai be the new love interest for her? The flirting while the war was going on cracked me up.
-Still convinced she is Tama's grandmother.

*Kanala is going to be responsible for Jumala’s adolescent daughter. That should be interesting seeing that plays out.
-I am now thinking that Bariah will be Sarafina’s mom, but Nala will still be named after Kanala.

Ps. Love the Song Choice !
Liana101 chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
That part was terrifying and heart wrenching
Liana101 chapter 14 . 7/21/2013