Reviews for Heart of a Lioness: Through the Eyes of a Queen- Book Two: Uru
Jonny2b chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Very poectic as useal.
"Sala, wait. What about the cubs, they are my children too." he said.

"No, they're not. No children of mine will have a monster for a father." she replied.

Defenately Gone with the Wind here. Just like Whn Red takes the doughter from Scarlet and tells her thath shes his Dad and she shouldnt be with a monster.

Cant wait to see where this leads too.

Also dont know if you will be doing this but the storie of Sarafina will come to mind. Maybe you can tie it to my First fic? Just a thought
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
PuttingQuillOnParchment here :)
AWESOME STORY.
AWESOME SUMMARY.
AWESOME BEGINNING.
And the mate is one of Sinjun's followers?
lew leon chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I'm so happy that I see you again! :D The story starts great, it was really emotional and heartbreaking and we will see what will happen later. Sala's mate is Kelsh? Just guessing, I have no idea :)
Oh, the summary was good!
PS: What had happened with the story about Jolina? I wanted to see the last chapter, but there're only the first 19 :(
TLKGuru12 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I already love the plot of the story! Keep going!
queenlionesses chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I hope you continue it. Loved Heart of a lioness. Nice to know Sinjun cubs wont grow up with his influnce. Is one of the cubs Adhi?
Warriorcat119 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I loved the summary and this chapter is interesting. I dunno who Sala's mate is.

Can't wait for the next chapter. You're my favorite author, i love your description and characters.
VitanixKopa chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I think Sala mate is a mysterious lion that goes by the name Blah.( Just kinding) In all sireousness though I have no idea who her mate is. But I am looking forward to finding out and also I can't wait till the next chapter!
snheetah chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Very nice first chapter. I am anticipating to read the next chapter. This mysterious mate of Sala seems very corrupted by Sinjun, though I have a feeling that he might be one of hus followers or something like that. I also have a feeling that he might show up again during Uru's reign too. I alsi liked the quote that you put in the beginning of the story. Without a queen, a king would be nothing. Update soon and good luck!
GivenUpWriting chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Luv the story thanks for uploading can't wait for the next one! Oh i posted a story too could you check it out? I need reviews
YL10 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
YAY! Haha...I happened to find your story on Jolina a few days ago. And I am pretty excited for this! Keep up your good work!
Queen Simba94 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Im so glad you post part two, I really enjoyed reading this. I wonder who the cubs and the lion is. Cant wait for Uru and Ahadi to met. Until the next chapter/review, keep up the great work
mimoo01 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Alright the second book is up. The summary was amazing you did an excellent job on writing the summary! Hmm my suspicions are high but I will not guess for I will be incorrect. Poor Sala her mate was corrupted by Sinjun that man will never die! Excellent work on the first chapter I'll be looking forward for the next one!
shut the goddamn door chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Omigod! So excited! The summary was good! Poor sala! I think she made the right decision though! I cant wait to read the next chapter!
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32