Reviews for Heart of a Lioness: Through the Eyes of a Queen- Book Two: Uru
Liana101 chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
Loved it
Liana101 chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Poor Kalli. Imagine THREE days of labor and fighting for her cub all to have it taken away from her by dirty good for nothing HYENAS. Great chapter though
Liana101 chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
You have my condolences about your grandfather may he rest in peace. Great chapter though
Liana101 chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Awesome chapter
Liana101 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Cool chapter. I hate Laina and her little crew
Liana101 chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I love the name for the chapter
Liana101 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
NO! THIS CANT AND WILL NOT BE YOUR LAST STORY! I LOVE YOUR WRITINGS TOO MUCH! PLEASE RECONSIDER!
Liana101 chapter 41 . 7/21/2013
I read your first story of Jolina and left alot of reviews. I love your writings. Your an inspiration. I was wondering if you could PM me and give advice on how to do a

story on Sarafinas life because I was going to do a story on how it would be if Sarafina was queen and if nala was the princess in stead of simba. Love your stories!
hunter305414 chapter 41 . 7/21/2013
HOLY CRAP! Best chapter ever! The detail, the fighting, the revenge! All of it was amazing! Wish the chapter had never ended! Absolutely Amazing! The fight is finally over, and uru has avenged her fallen soldiers, friends, and family! I almost thought she was gonna be killed by kambili for a second. But hey, I was waaaaaaay wrong. All I know is that this was a great chapter, and you are an amazing author! Keep writing and I want to see moar! Lol. PEACE!
Daniel chapter 41 . 7/21/2013
YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!

The Pridelands are free and Kambili is defeated!11!1one!1111!1!

I'm so happy for QUEEEEEEN (yay) Uru and the other lions and lionesses, knowing that they have their freedom back and the lion accountable for taking it will have justice brought upon him.

That was one of your best chapters yet, and as always, the song fit perfectly.

So sad when Jumala asked her sister "Best friends?" such a sweet but sad moment, knowing that they still love each other and have made amends, but one dies.

Poor Tamalei ;( I liked her gentle and compassionate personality. I'm guessing Tama is to be named for her.

And that was a truly epic battle, it was very gripping and vivid. I loved Izogie's entrance haha!

I can't wait to see Uru's time as queen, Muffy and Taka being born, and Kambili's trial and punishment.

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!
mimoo01 chapter 41 . 7/20/2013
Wow what an astonishing ending for the story! I'm speechless for this one. R.I.P Jumala and Tamaeli brave lioness who left too soon. Both of the death scenes were such tender moments of Jumala's and Tamalei's very touching.
I was kind of hoping Uru inflicted more damage upon Kambili for all he has done but the trial shall decide upon that.
Hooray the males have returned back the to Priderock!
The biggest hooray would be towards Uru since she is now queen of the pridelands!
GuardianSaint chapter 41 . 7/20/2013
Wow! What a mind blowing battle. I don't have alot of words to tell you what I thought of this chapter. Cause you left me speechless! I hope Ahadi's sister is ok. R.I.P Jumala. That poor teen, her father basicaly walked out on her and now her mother is dead. At lease she has her aunt. Long Live Queen Uru! Another breath taking chapter, please post the next one really soon! Pretty please, with cherries on top! :)
Zero Unit RGB chapter 41 . 7/20/2013
There was a lot happening and this was definitely the longest chapter I've ever read written by you. The war was incredibly descriptive and only one sort of, semi-main character deaths occurred (That we know about), I find it sad that Jumala died thinking that her mate was dead and that he died loving her. I am happy that she was able to make amends with Kanala though. But I wonder what'll happen to Kanala now? I also wonder about Abdul too, I hate that jerk of a lion. I hope that Dameii has redeemed himself in Uru's eyes and I wonder if Tamalei will find love with Rajai. So much wondering! But I am so happy that the fighting is finally over and all that remains is...Well who knows what! Oh yeah, you do. Haha, can't wait to see what happens next. Later!
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »