Reviews for Harry Potter and the Gaining of Power
Jon chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
This is a really good story :) I'm glad I found it. I'm a little confused with that middle part with the two beings and Tom being revived I guess. Yet I really like the flow of the story you have. Also... Good ol' Luna! :D
Thanks for sharing and I hope you update soon :)
ariel stormcloud chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
great story
Serial Peacekeeper chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
You know on spacebattles it said that you were going to write about an independent harry but so far in this story there hasn't been a single second in which he wasn't being helped by someone. Maybe it is a story in which harry thinks he is independent but really an idiot? This is quite possibly the worst independent harry I have seen. I tried but this story just isn't all that interesting.
parthaker chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Saw this over on Spacebattles. Good start for an Indy! Harry fic. Hopefully this won't fall into the same pitfalls cliches that most independent Harry fics do. Word of advice, work on your dialogue. Keep in mind that Harry and the rest of his friends are only 12. There should be a level of immaturity to their actions and conversations. Don't make everyone logical and cold. Emotions are good.
atymer chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
I have speculated on what happened to ole Voldy and the consequences of Harry's decision, but alas, I will not air them while I wait for the author to fill me in. It is a tortourous wait, but the story is intriguing to this point and I want to see where everyone winds up.
I really frightened by the things that have spawned from the horcurx and the ritual. They are so not the nutcase Voldy but someThing and monstrous at that. *shivers*
Dr Stranger chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Interesting start.

Oh, and I wanted to point out that Malfoy told Dobby not to share his secrets AFTER telling him that he belong to Harry. At that point Dobby wasn't bound to Malfoy anymore, and didn't have to listen to him. Just saying.
Lupinesence chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
Great fic so far :)
Yana5 chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
:-D
Thorndsword chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
"Harry's thoughts kept stuttering and skipping, and he felt dull and stupid."

That's because he is.
firelordeg chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter please continue to update as life allows
geetac chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
I like the chapter
Jharry1960 chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Nice story but your Dumbledore seems even more blind, stupid, and delusional than in canon. Nobody could see Harry at the beginning of the year, know what it took to get him his letter and heard what Hagrid no doubt told him transpired, seen his clothes, and known he'd been locked and barred with no food in his room and would believe he was being treated any better than a prisoner of war by the Nazis. It's a good thing Luna is an empath.
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
Excellent! It flows really well.
atymer chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
This may be a more than interesting journey back to Hoggiewarts.
Luna is such a delight. I look forward to Nev surprising me.
GL chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
i like jam on toast with butter too...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »