Reviews for Dance With the Devil
Lupa94 chapter 42 . 8/5
Loved the story, it was really well written ! Are you going to do a sequel? Would love to see Connor and Jacqueline's future !
artilyon-rand chapter 8 . 4/29
filler
artilyon-rand chapter 7 . 4/29
she doesnt get that he is more a Warrior than an Assassin right?
artilyon-rand chapter 3 . 4/29
wowow how out nwhere his name is Connor?ยก you at least need to explain that here
artilyon-rand chapter 2 . 4/29
dont take Connor credit on his plot pleassee
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 4/29
oh connor you are so strong and fast
La croix chapter 42 . 4/11
So am I the only one who inferenced that she is pregnant judging by the stomach poke?
Jakob chapter 33 . 4/11
Noooooooooo
The puppy
Whyyyyyyy
Poor widdle cute adorable puppy is dead. (Massive wail).
The Greater Foo1 chapter 42 . 1/19
Hmm finished reading and I like it. For a suggestion have you considered setting Connor and Jacqueline in the events of assassin's creed unity? Maybe something from her family's past could stir Mirabeau and the De la Serres our two favorite colonial assassins in Paris. Plus I would find it interesting on how the two would react to the idea of peace with the templars or for Conner's sake maybe confront Shay Cormac from Rouge?
InazumaNina chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
Omg I had to laugh so hard when I read 'Why is the rum gone?'. GENIUS.
Thank you for making my day!
Forgetful Insanity chapter 33 . 10/20/2014
Oh god I just cried a little at Bisou's passing DDX
DellyIsKawaii chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Wow getting to conners place the way she did was unexpected. But it was a good surprise. Now I'm hooked. I thought it would be her getting to the colonies in a mission or something. Great job. The scene also reminds me of when Tintin met Hadock on the ship
RandomnessIsGold chapter 30 . 8/31/2014
Native french speaker here! :P I actually admire your use of french, it's much better than what I usually see. Anyway, yeah you'd have to say "reposez en paix" and not "reposer" which is the infinitive form of the verb. I would also like to say I love how you've diverted from the storyline and given Jacqueline her own adventures, it adds a certain depth to her character I think. Although I should be sleeping right now, I'm off to read the rest of this brilliant story now :)
Stealth Works chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Rewrite it?
You can't improve on perfection...
I love this story, this was the first novel worthy story I saw on fanfiction.
I aspire to have my story to be of the same caliber of yours. It's just. Woah.
But seriously, if you can honestly rewrite this to be even better than it was, you will blow my mind. Besides, I'm the true winner, I get an excuse to binge read it again.
The Auburn Girl chapter 42 . 8/4/2014
I definitely had an awesome time reading this story :) Thanks so much for writing it and giving me something wonderful to read. The progression was great and I loved Jacqueline!