Reviews for Dance With the Devil
ZtheSOI chapter 4 . 5/26
Hello. I love your story! This is the second time I read it. Here's a friendly reminder though- if you are revising the story- near the end of Chapter 3, you typed in Connor when he hadn't been given that name yet. Don't know if that is what you intended.
Silent Midnight Shadow chapter 33 . 11/7/2015
These past few chapters have been tugging on my heart strings and when I read the last sentence it broke my heart and nearly crying. I realize not all endings are happy however, I think she should have passed after Jacqueline came back. But alas it is not so. :(
Lupa94 chapter 42 . 8/5/2015
Loved the story, it was really well written ! Are you going to do a sequel? Would love to see Connor and Jacqueline's future !
artilyon-rand chapter 8 . 4/29/2015
filler
artilyon-rand chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
she doesnt get that he is more a Warrior than an Assassin right?
artilyon-rand chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
wowow how out nwhere his name is Connor?ยก you at least need to explain that here
artilyon-rand chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
dont take Connor credit on his plot pleassee
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
oh connor you are so strong and fast
La croix chapter 42 . 4/11/2015
So am I the only one who inferenced that she is pregnant judging by the stomach poke?
Jakob chapter 33 . 4/11/2015
Noooooooooo
The puppy
Whyyyyyyy
Poor widdle cute adorable puppy is dead. (Massive wail).
The Greater Foo1 chapter 42 . 1/19/2015
Hmm finished reading and I like it. For a suggestion have you considered setting Connor and Jacqueline in the events of assassin's creed unity? Maybe something from her family's past could stir Mirabeau and the De la Serres our two favorite colonial assassins in Paris. Plus I would find it interesting on how the two would react to the idea of peace with the templars or for Conner's sake maybe confront Shay Cormac from Rouge?
InazumaNina chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
Omg I had to laugh so hard when I read 'Why is the rum gone?'. GENIUS.
Thank you for making my day!
Forgetful Insanity chapter 33 . 10/20/2014
Oh god I just cried a little at Bisou's passing DDX
DellyIsKawaii chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Wow getting to conners place the way she did was unexpected. But it was a good surprise. Now I'm hooked. I thought it would be her getting to the colonies in a mission or something. Great job. The scene also reminds me of when Tintin met Hadock on the ship
RandomnessIsGold chapter 30 . 8/31/2014
Native french speaker here! :P I actually admire your use of french, it's much better than what I usually see. Anyway, yeah you'd have to say "reposez en paix" and not "reposer" which is the infinitive form of the verb. I would also like to say I love how you've diverted from the storyline and given Jacqueline her own adventures, it adds a certain depth to her character I think. Although I should be sleeping right now, I'm off to read the rest of this brilliant story now :)