Reviews for Dance With the Devil
izzybelle8918 chapter 18 . 3/15
I've never been much of a fan of OCs in general, but you managed to make Jacqueline such a deep and complex character. Good job! Keep up the fantastic writing! ~end sexy review~
cooltreeko chapter 42 . 2/7
I'm so sad now, I love this pair3 great job on everything
ZtheSOI chapter 4 . 5/26/2016
Hello. I love your story! This is the second time I read it. Here's a friendly reminder though- if you are revising the story- near the end of Chapter 3, you typed in Connor when he hadn't been given that name yet. Don't know if that is what you intended.
Silent Midnight Shadow chapter 33 . 11/7/2015
These past few chapters have been tugging on my heart strings and when I read the last sentence it broke my heart and nearly crying. I realize not all endings are happy however, I think she should have passed after Jacqueline came back. But alas it is not so. :(
Lupa94 chapter 42 . 8/5/2015
Loved the story, it was really well written ! Are you going to do a sequel? Would love to see Connor and Jacqueline's future !
artilyon-rand chapter 8 . 4/29/2015
filler
artilyon-rand chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
she doesnt get that he is more a Warrior than an Assassin right?
artilyon-rand chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
wowow how out nwhere his name is Connor?ยก you at least need to explain that here
artilyon-rand chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
dont take Connor credit on his plot pleassee
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
oh connor you are so strong and fast
La croix chapter 42 . 4/11/2015
So am I the only one who inferenced that she is pregnant judging by the stomach poke?
Jakob chapter 33 . 4/11/2015
Noooooooooo
The puppy
Whyyyyyyy
Poor widdle cute adorable puppy is dead. (Massive wail).
The Greater Foo1 chapter 42 . 1/19/2015
Hmm finished reading and I like it. For a suggestion have you considered setting Connor and Jacqueline in the events of assassin's creed unity? Maybe something from her family's past could stir Mirabeau and the De la Serres our two favorite colonial assassins in Paris. Plus I would find it interesting on how the two would react to the idea of peace with the templars or for Conner's sake maybe confront Shay Cormac from Rouge?
InazumaNina chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
Omg I had to laugh so hard when I read 'Why is the rum gone?'. GENIUS.
Thank you for making my day!
Forgetful Insanity chapter 33 . 10/20/2014