Reviews for Poetic Justice
xxDustNight88 chapter 126 . 3/16
ugh you kill me
xxDustNight88 chapter 72 . 3/13
I can't even. I love this story.
xxDustNight88 chapter 71 . 3/13
Aww! ! Loki fixed his jacketttt!
xxDustNight88 chapter 35 . 3/12
Loki solving the Rubics cube is adorable!
Bmah chapter 131 . 12/31/2016
When we're the cuffs taken off? Just saying, hard to cuddle with them on, and not safe to have cuffs on for so long for frivolous reasons.
Raninbury chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
Holy shit, you've got a dark streak!
Zara Taisho chapter 142 . 9/21/2016
Jajajaja, sinceramente, desde que Loki empez├│ a sentir atracci├│n por Tony, me estuvo corroyendo la cabeza el tema de la inmortalidad de Tony jajajaaja ohhhhh estoy tan feliz de que por fin puedan vivir felices.
Madham11 chapter 87 . 7/24/2016
What chapter is the f***ing sex on and I f***ing love this story!
HufflepuffGirl52 chapter 117 . 7/23/2016
Me: SKIP!
My friend: yeeeeeees... Looooki...mmmm
Guest chapter 129 . 7/23/2016
Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. Just an endless circle.
Guest chapter 118 . 7/22/2016
Sex sex sex sex, sexy sex sex sex, sex sex sex sex sexy sex sex sex. When I'm reading these sex scenes, all I can hear in my head is the Two And A Half Men theme using the word sex instead of men. I'm fourteen, and I've had lots of fantasies of having sex with both Loki and Tony. Most of them are just Tony though.
Guest chapter 108 . 7/22/2016
If Loki would have said 'I know you want to.' Then Tony might me more inclined to succumb to his rather disturbing fantasies (for a 14 year old that is) and actually enjoyed his play, hoping, that no rather unfortunate Asguardian were to stumble upon their male x male adult nap time.(meaning sex.)
Guest chapter 84 . 7/21/2016
I did. Kind of expected, given the circumstances. Although, in my mind, Loki and Donozo-umm...Stark, would be swapped. Lapses in concentration - anyway, my mind is sick and deluded, and I've had many crazy and erotic fantasies involving Tony and a certain dragon queen *Cynder* having some fun. Most of them include Tony being tied down, but that's a story for another day. Yeah, so, the point is, I saw this coming a couple of chapters before 84. Loki! It's bedtime!
Guest chapter 71 . 7/20/2016
This is cute. A little while ago he'd have to be ordered to do it if Tony'd asked rather than of his own accord. It's cute though.
Guest chapter 55 . 7/20/2016
I can imagine Tony turning into a humongous poisonous snake spitting and hissing at them, with a huge tail wrapped around Loki's midsection, saying,
"MINE!" And biting them.