Reviews for Poetic Justice
Belle Bennington chapter 101 . 8/22
damn. i haaate asgard and i hate Odin. i want to buen down the whole place
AngelesPG chapter 142 . 8/17
I love your story although you know you should not be afraid that the characters act romantic because who is not when it is with the person who is in love some come up obsessive and this pair has dependent personalities so it would be normal to be romantic and spend with their Sarcastic and fun attitudes. Besides their personalities are unique that no person would be bored with them and together they are fantastic so an eternity is going to be small for all their follies. Thank you very much!
WakingNicole chapter 77 . 8/13
While Im enjoying the story, I can't help but be extremely unsettled by the fact you felt the need to change Heimdell's race. I understand it's fiction and you get to pick and choose which parts of Norse mythology to incorporate and which parts to steal from the movie...but still, why that particular aspect when so much else is taken from the film? How disappointing. Especially given that it's made clear these beings are not 'Vikings', but that norse mythology was inspired by their culture and they were worshipped as deities.
Jael chapter 142 . 8/9
I loved your dice! Esa grwat, so lovely
Doodly Noodly chapter 142 . 7/21
Still as awesome as all the other times I've read it. This story has always made me immensely happy. Thank you for writing it! Cheers! :D
About half a decade late, but might as well still say that this is one of my all-time favourite stories on this site. Thank you for your wonderful contribution.
YoChicken chapter 142 . 7/8
yeeeee! I was wondering the whole story if Tony was going to end up staying with Loki forever and ever! all hail magic apples! :D :D
loved the story, it was beautifully written, original, and it touched on difficult topics in a realistic and absolutely not superficial way! one of the best pieces of fanfiction I've ever read :D
YoChicken chapter 141 . 7/8
oooh Thor has changed and grow up too! :D
YoChicken chapter 140 . 7/8
OMG that's the most unexpected plot twist EVER! so epic! *-*
YoChicken chapter 32 . 7/7
Loved this chapter!
TheLadyIntegra chapter 142 . 6/12
I can't believe it's over. This has been the most amazing journey. I loved Thor's thoughts last chapter and the hope for a better Asgard in the future, and I loved this wonderful turn of events. I was hoping for something like this and not a tragic last chapter of Loki kissing a dying Old!Man Tony on the forehead and bidding him farewell or something, and I am so glad I got what I was wishing for.

It's SO unusual for me to finish a fanfiction, especially one with so much smut, but the way you kept things interesting with the fucked up power dynamic for so long made me WANT to see them being sweet and in love with each other, it made it feel RIGHT and EARNED. It made me feel, even after the darkness that usually tantalizes me so had long faded away, like I just NEEDED to see their story through to a happily ever after conclusion. And I'm so glad I did.

I love dark stories, but I hate dark endings. Dark endings leave you feeling hollow and sad. It's no fun getting to play with sick fantasies and twisted love if it all amounts to nothing good.

Your writing of Tony is probably my favorite version of the character yet - you're clearly a very witty person yourself, because he was on point all the way and just a hilarious pleasure to read. Too few people can capture his character because you kind of have to be smart and funny to write him.

I adore all the metaphors and similes you use throughout your work - they were all so well placed, provoking the perfect imagery for whatever situation and they kept your already brilliant writing so well flavoured.

I'm also very pleased with the way you wrote Loki's sexuality - after so many chapters of him being scared and broken, I was ALMOST worried he'd be like a nervous blushing virgin just for the drama of it, but nope. You kept my belief in the character by realistically portraying his sexual confidence and years of experience, and I knew immediately after the bath house chapter - dude just WENT for it ahaha - that I'd be very happy with everything relating to that going forward.

What a wild ride man. Thank you for keeping me so thoroughly entertained for the past few days. Know that this story now holds a special place in my heart.
TheLadyIntegra chapter 140 . 6/12
I KNEW IT! Well, not all of it, but I strongly suspected Odin's intentions were to be merciful. I'm so glad you wrote this chapter.
TheLadyIntegra chapter 108 . 6/10
Ahahaha xD Omg, I totally saw this coming a while ago, when Loki finally started showing interest to us readers but not to Tony - I thought to myself, now THERE'S another glorious opportunity for misunderstanding and angst that surely will not be passed up. When Loki finally goes for it, Tony's gonna think Loki thinks he's under obligation and feel like a creepy rapist. I saw it coming many chapters ago. I did.

But then I bloody FORGOT! I was lulled into a false sense of security by all fluff and Thor/Loki goodness and when the bath scene started I was just so ready for it to finally go down I plain forgot your evilness. Well done, I doff my cap. Somehow you caught me off guard and managed to make me believe things were finally gonna progress.

I love it. I think that's one of the (many) reasons I haven't gotten bored - you're such a tease!
TheLadyIntegra chapter 107 . 6/10
Just had to stop and say that the conclusion of the first scene in this chapter made me cry, for the first time reading this fic. Damn you - I have the flue! I cannot afford to be more congested!

It's not often that a fic makes me cry - not often, but not unheard of. I am a sap but I'm also kind of dead inside, so the first 50 deliciously angst filled chapter just left me kinkiliciously satisfied, but not really 'emotional'. Somehow though, Thor and Loki finally making up just ripped my heart a new one in the best way.

Every time something actually effects me enough to make me cry, it's a treasured moment. So congestion aside, I must just say...Thank you!
TheLadyIntegra chapter 106 . 6/10
Okay, you have like a million reviews and mine will probably be lost like a drop in the ocean, but I just have to say this: I am a twisted fucker. I usually stop reading fanfics once the angst is over and the fluff begins because I get bored, and then I go find another fic that starts out dark and angsty and then quit that one when it gets fluffy. Rinse repeat.

But THIS fic...Man, I can't believe that reviewer called it boring. I'm so fucking invested and intrigued and IMPATIENT, but not for the 'good stuff', I'm just impatient to see what happens next! I've literally been reading this for 15 hours straight, coffee and pee breaks aside, and it's like my eyes can't move fast enough.

It's because, I think, I actually care about the plot. I actually care about what happens to these characters, as opposed to just getting my sick angst fix and moving on. This story is amazing, so amazing that I had to say something even though I usually would never bother for a fic that already has so many reviews. I feel like I just owe it to you.

And I read that douchebags review and it kind of peeved me off and made me want to rush to your defense, so there's that as well I guess xD Thank you for this glorious story, and please promise to never, ever delete your account or this story even if years from now you look back and hate it (not to even remotely suggest there's any reason for such a thing to occur, but I've done it myself and I've lost beloved stories before). I'm not even saying that for my own benefit - I've already downloaded the pdf of this with FFictiondownloader, so I never risk losing it - not gonna be burnt by that shit again. I'm saying it for the benefit of the entire fanfiction community.

This story is a treasure.
6,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »