Reviews for Poetic Justice
Madham11 chapter 87 . 7/24
What chapter is the f***ing sex on and I f***ing love this story!
HufflepuffGirl52 chapter 117 . 7/23
Me: SKIP!
My friend: yeeeeeees... Looooki...mmmm
Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. Just an endless circle.
Sex sex sex sex, sexy sex sex sex, sex sex sex sex sexy sex sex sex. When I'm reading these sex scenes, all I can hear in my head is the Two And A Half Men theme using the word sex instead of men. I'm fourteen, and I've had lots of fantasies of having sex with both Loki and Tony. Most of them are just Tony though.
If Loki would have said 'I know you want to.' Then Tony might me more inclined to succumb to his rather disturbing fantasies (for a 14 year old that is) and actually enjoyed his play, hoping, that no rather unfortunate Asguardian were to stumble upon their male x male adult nap time.(meaning sex.)
I did. Kind of expected, given the circumstances. Although, in my mind, Loki and Donozo-umm...Stark, would be swapped. Lapses in concentration - anyway, my mind is sick and deluded, and I've had many crazy and erotic fantasies involving Tony and a certain dragon queen *Cynder* having some fun. Most of them include Tony being tied down, but that's a story for another day. Yeah, so, the point is, I saw this coming a couple of chapters before 84. Loki! It's bedtime!
This is cute. A little while ago he'd have to be ordered to do it if Tony'd asked rather than of his own accord. It's cute though.
I can imagine Tony turning into a humongous poisonous snake spitting and hissing at them, with a huge tail wrapped around Loki's midsection, saying,
"MINE!" And biting them.
And this is the point when Tony goes 'oh fuck'
I don't think Tony would really hurt Loki... He's doing a Loki again. He's assuming what's going on. Oh well.
Reading Loki screwing things up is just too much fun...
You would think that Loki realises by now, that Earth is nothing like magic Viking land, but apparently, he doesn't. It's kind of sad when you think about it, that Loki has no clue of how the world he tried to take over is nothing like Asguard, even though he should have revised that before trying to take over. He's retarded sometimes.
Not me. Tony isn't like that, and so far, all of Loki's assumptions have been wrong, leaving the only logical conclusion, that Stark won't beat the fuck out of the god like he should.
Silvana of lokin chapter 142 . 7/14
Hi, I discovered your fanfic 5 days ago and simce then I've spent so little of my nights sleeping that I feel like a zomby but anyway, Thank you SO much for this story I had been hoping to find one like this and you just wrote it perfectly. Please continue to write great stories
They've had sex around three times in less than 24 hours. Impressive.
6,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »