Reviews for An Offer He Couldn't Refuse
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
*cackles* Oooh i soo wish there really was a super genius some where that could be bribed into making a cure.
Being adorable, exotic and hot as all get out certainly would make it easier to make the bargain. XD
Nightblooming Orchid chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
I love it. Metromans reaction is going to be priceless!
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Wow, great story so far. All the characters are in check and you nailed Megamind and Minion's personalities perfectly. Roxanne was decent, but i guess it all depends on how you perceive the characters anyway, thats pretty much the point of fanfiction. I never have liked pre-film fics before because its always an AU or something unrealistic...or weird, but this one definitely has me interested. Keep going at it, you're doing very well :)
Your Worshipfulness chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
I must admit, even though I saw it coming, I still absolutely loved it. The idea of an evil Roxanne is one I've toyed with in the past, but never got around to writing. Please update soon so I can be horribly jealous of you.

Your Worshipfulness
callmeBaby'08 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
...You knooooo...you should update this soon riiight? i mean if it wasn't as good as i know it is I wouldn't even bother asking you this buuut it is sooo, yeah. pleas update your story soon. OH, and while you were sleeping pleeease update while you were sleeping I will so wait on this story if ya update while you were sleeping first . LOL I can be patient when i want to
nivael chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
"Welcome to the team, my Evil Queen."
Oh no, thats not fair. He wouldnt do that to her, would he? I mean, ruin her life for this?
It would hurt her, he must know that. ó.ò

Wonderful story up till now. I really love it!
I hope you update soon :D
ProfessorZ chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
You have me intrigued, that's for sure. Looking forward to future updates.
AnimeFreakKatie chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Ahhh! This is so interesting! My gosh! Please continue it if you ever get in the mood! Awesome!
Sakura Neko 13 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Ohhhhhh man... This is gonna be a lot of fun :-P I wonder what all is entailed in this evil queen business. So she's going to be playing Evil Queen, and he's going to work on a cure for cancer... I'm really excited. Like, really REALLY excited. Please update. Pretty please? I'll give you cookies. Or pie. Or both.
Creature of the Grid chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Great story you've got going :)
Your writing style is really captivating too, I love the way you write Roxanne's and Megamind's characters!

Hopefully waiting for next chapter,

Creature.
BookWormGirl93 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Ha! Love it! XD Update soon plz! XD
Blackberry chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Really enjoying this! Looking forward to the next chapter!
AmazingAlex0818 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I really like it so far. :). I can see Roxanne-even as proud and strong as she is- willing to do anything for those she loves. :) I can't wait for the next chapter.
Katieghost chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Wow. What a way to negotiate! :D I think it went better than I expected it to be. Roxanne really knows how to get it her way and I'm impressed that she thought it over so thoroughly.
And I can't wait until this story earns its M rating. ;)
Vast Difference chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Wow. So she agreed to be his Evil Queen... I was pretty sure the "offer" was going to entail some variation of that scenario. I respect that Megs was classy about it, at least... he could have used a lot of other more colorful phrases that "Evil Queen" :-P One thing that really stuck out to me in this chapter was your portrayal of Megs' ego... when he kept having Roxanne repeat the thing about his high IQ? I was LOL'ing all over the place at that! That's EXACTLY what he would do in that situation. It reminded me of something Cartman did on an episode of "South Park." And Megamind in his villainous form definitely shares some personality traits with Cartman. Although, any way you slice it, even at his most evil, Megamind isn't a quarter as evil as Cartman!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »