Reviews for An Offer He Couldn't Refuse
senpen banka chapter 3 . 8/27
Great story! I hope you decide to continue!
snm1 chapter 3 . 8/4
Pppplllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee uuuuuuuuuppppppppddddddddaaaaaaaaatttttttteeeeeeeee!
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
*cackles* Oooh i soo wish there really was a super genius some where that could be bribed into making a cure.
Being adorable, exotic and hot as all get out certainly would make it easier to make the bargain. XD
Nightblooming Orchid chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
I love it. Metromans reaction is going to be priceless!
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Wow, great story so far. All the characters are in check and you nailed Megamind and Minion's personalities perfectly. Roxanne was decent, but i guess it all depends on how you perceive the characters anyway, thats pretty much the point of fanfiction. I never have liked pre-film fics before because its always an AU or something unrealistic...or weird, but this one definitely has me interested. Keep going at it, you're doing very well :)
Your Worshipfulness chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
I must admit, even though I saw it coming, I still absolutely loved it. The idea of an evil Roxanne is one I've toyed with in the past, but never got around to writing. Please update soon so I can be horribly jealous of you.

Your Worshipfulness
callmeBaby'08 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
...You should update this soon riiight? i mean if it wasn't as good as i know it is I wouldn't even bother asking you this buuut it is sooo, yeah. pleas update your story soon. OH, and while you were sleeping pleeease update while you were sleeping I will so wait on this story if ya update while you were sleeping first . LOL I can be patient when i want to
nivael chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
"Welcome to the team, my Evil Queen."
Oh no, thats not fair. He wouldnt do that to her, would he? I mean, ruin her life for this?
It would hurt her, he must know that. ó.ò

Wonderful story up till now. I really love it!
I hope you update soon :D
ProfessorZ chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
You have me intrigued, that's for sure. Looking forward to future updates.
AnimeFreakKatie chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Ahhh! This is so interesting! My gosh! Please continue it if you ever get in the mood! Awesome!
Sakura Neko 13 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Ohhhhhh man... This is gonna be a lot of fun :-P I wonder what all is entailed in this evil queen business. So she's going to be playing Evil Queen, and he's going to work on a cure for cancer... I'm really excited. Like, really REALLY excited. Please update. Pretty please? I'll give you cookies. Or pie. Or both.
Creature of the Grid chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Great story you've got going :)
Your writing style is really captivating too, I love the way you write Roxanne's and Megamind's characters!

Hopefully waiting for next chapter,

BookWormGirl93 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Ha! Love it! XD Update soon plz! XD
Blackberry chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Really enjoying this! Looking forward to the next chapter!
AmazingAlex0818 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I really like it so far. :). I can see Roxanne-even as proud and strong as she is- willing to do anything for those she loves. :) I can't wait for the next chapter.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »