Reviews for Learning how to love
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
please write more please
BlackWindHowls chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oddly enough, the premise is actually kind of similar to the idea I had for my DLM fanfic "That's The Way It Is", minus the sixth sense (and aunt). The conflict I had/have planned for mine was even him getting a post-it with her name on it and him being conflicted as to what he was going to do. Of course, the way I had planned on ending it isn't so straightforward, but you know... Just a random anecdote I wanted to share :P.

Okay, I only have uploaded the first chapter and never got around to updating it, but still. Mason falling for someone seems to be a favorite theme for FF writers on here, it seems lol.

It was 2007 when I discovered the show and I fell in love with it too, as well as Mason being my favorite character.

Anyway, enough of me rambling. As for this, I'll keep reading if you keep posting.
El Gringo Loco chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
An interesting turn of events at the end. While Amara may or may not have a new friend here. It would seem that she has a foot in all possible worlds.
El Gringo Loco chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
An interesting and, remembering George in the swimming pool, a most intriguing scenario. I look forward to reading more.
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
An intriguing foundation - I look forward to seeing what is built on it.