Reviews for deliquium
RoryMcGallen134 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
You're a seriously great writer
TheMoonlightphoenix chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
If your tempted then please do continue i'd love to read more :D
CheesePie chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
omg this was so perfect, especially the ending! that end sentence... those last words really got to me! i f!cking loved it.. it was a twisted new (new to me...) version of this pairing and it was brilliant! i can so see that sort of thing happening.. which is kind of weird, but it's plausible!
Ttelracs chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
CONTINUE IT
TamiLove chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Oh.
My.
Kira.

How could you be so cruel and not continue?! YOU FEIND!
Stilll loved it though... Super hot!
Darknessthorn chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Can you make another one
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
THIS IS AMAZING!
Rubellite Game chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Keep it Going!
RattataExplosion chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Please continue it? o.o
PlatinumOwl chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Let temptation take you. Write more.
Dose Of Disorder chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Please continue :D
meowll chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was beautiful. I'd expected the generic go-in-cell-and-have-sex-with-Light scene, but I'm glad I was wrong. I love the idea of the story and it seems something that L would actually do. u_u Do continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
CONTINUE IT OH MY GOD
OhMyLeppy chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Hahahahaha! Be tempted! Be tempted! That was so funny, yet awkward! Hmmm, I wonder if Light had already figured out what L was doing ;)

By the way, why the hell didn't L turn off the damn speaker! That would of ended a lot of miscommunication...but then again, where's the fun in that? :)
lanternheart chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
You really did edit the hell out of it. I'm ashamed to admit that this was the only change that I noticed at first:

"Let's make a deal. Go here and just show me what you're doing... I'll give you my innocence if you come right now."

I'm such a pervert. xD

You must continue it. You must.