Reviews for A Second Encounter
NevadaRose chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
Bronco, I liked so much of this, but just can't get into the characterization of Will Stambridge as a villain. It didn't spoil the story for me, and the story is really excellent, but it was, for me, as if that character was someone else. I did love the way that you gave Matt a really difficult and especially nasty job to do, and how he shared the facts of it with Kitty pretty candidly. She knew what he had to do and why and was concerned both for him, and for getting the job done - that part was written with stellar perception. I liked the foreshadowing for Anna wanting to be a hero, and then finally standing up and making herself one. I'd love to see more of Anna. A good read. Kept me up past my bedtime.
Jesse86 chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Way To Go, Broncomap! Really good fix! You pegged "Willie" as the snake he was! Really good mix of action and romance!..and loved the Italian restaurant! Really, really enjoyed this!
Beverly chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
nice story.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Terrific...I enjoyed Anna acting as Rose Massey would have. It was especially perfect since many of us fans always ask "What would Kitty do?"
ladybrit chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Great story and I loved the ending. I laughed at the scene with Anna and Stanbridge. Gutsiness sure runs in the family there.
tengland2 chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Didn't think Anna had it in her. Loved the fact that Luigi, didn't know their names, but knew where to find them, when he saw Anna taken.
Hopefully that will be the last M/K see of Will Stambridge, somehow I douht it though. Hope they enjoy their evening together and the trip home. Nicely done.
anotherredhead chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
I really love the Anna character in this story. Fun read, though I will never look at Kitty's Love Affair the same now!
tjp chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Thanks for this fantastic story. You did a great job. Loved the ending.

lostcowgirl chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
They do have that special love don't they. I wonder, tho if Will is done. I think he now hates both Kitty & Matt. Maybe there's another story in it for you.

Anyway, I loved the story. Anytime M & K get to spend time together, despite the snags put in their way, I love it. Of course, it doesn't hurt to have a good writer telling the tale.
SingerMe chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
Forget action Matt. This chapter it was Action Anna. Sweet ending.
tengland2 chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Can't blame Anna for saying NO to the wine at dinner. Understood Kitty wanting to stay with Matt for the night.
Will is certainly not a happy person, its his own fault. Kitty may have used him in Dodge, but she's made her choice clear on more than one occasion. Love the fact he has to walk back to town and has to spend more money to get things returned to the restaurant. Just wondering what is in store for the group back in St. Louis.
redzz chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Love this story thus far!
tengland2 chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Never any douht where Matt would be heading once he spoke with Anna. Big bay no surprise there either.
Kitty may want such things, but not will Will Stambridge. Don't know why he was surprised when Matt arrived. At least he could walk back to town.
Didn't take Kitty long to know his arm was suppost to be in a sling, but years of his medical attention.
SingerMe chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Action Matt to the rescue. Love that he got there just in the nick of time.
ladybrit chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
whew, so glad that MAtt arrived in the nick of time. I know he wanted to do more than punch Stanbridge, but he knew it was not the smartest thing to do.
Really good story. I hope there is more still to come.