Reviews for How can we do this?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Of course we won't talk about the Israeli rockets and missiles raining down on Palestinian civilians or the random murder of their enemies without fair trials? We won't talk about the settling of the west bank - which isn't theirs. We won't talk about the abuse of civil rights by the Israeli government?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wonder how many government officials had that conversation over Israel. I think you captured exactly how Jack would feel about it. Good job.
Lauren.Macfan chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Thank you for writing this! Standing with Israel is so important . . . would to God that our leaders felt as General O'Neill.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Thanks for speaking out about Israel. As an American, I'm extremely embarrassed and ashamed of our current President. He was re-elected by morons.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I so agree. I'm still outraged at leaving our people behind.
RhizOneill chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Great. Have really enjoy reading this. What Jack said to Sam is true. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
dpdp chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Very nice.
Noxbait chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Thank you. Thank you for writing this. It was a beautiful story and a good reminder that there are actual horrors taking place right now in this world. A sobering story. Well done.
greenofireland chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! I am not going to put any political spin on anything, but I just want to thank you for letting known your strong feelings about protecting the innocents, about standing up for and DOING what's right ... THANK YOU! You are reminding everyone of an America that should be dedicated to standing by its friends - short and succinct, but powerful story. Oh, would that there are more real Jack O'Neills out there! If so, maybe I'd name one of my kids Ja'ak too. :) Great man. Great characterization. Thanks again.
steadfast chapter 1 . 11/17/2012