Reviews for Shield & the Sword
Kage no Kage chapter 9 . 9/8
Kakashi! Kakashi! Kakashi! please. (Puppy-Dog-Eyes-no-Jutsu)
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
looking forword to the next chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
i like she should fall in love with iruka and go to school and then they can fall in love
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
This is great, I love this story! Please post again soon!
lovleydragonfly chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
Hurry 'n update!
animeromance72 chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
On any story If Naruto/Naru was as strong and smart as Neji , Sasuke , or Shikamaru then He/She should be paired up with someone close to His/Her age,but if Naruto/Naru was as strong and smart as Kakashi, Itachi ,or Ibiki then He/She should be paired up with someone more mature. I like your version of The Hokage's character and his close relationship he has with Naru. Looking forward to your next update.
Vongolafan16 chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Next chapter PLEASE!
Zerimar chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Go kick sometimes behind kakashi, iruka give that guy a piece of your mind!
thunder18 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Great chapter Update soon
Fire15dsgirl chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Thank you for the update on the story! I love your fem-naru storys and hope that you update the others soon as well.

Will Iruka find out about naru or will he be left in the dark? Dose he get her in his class?

Thanks again!
the dark euphie chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Oh Kakashi is gonna be pissed. Iruka rocks, he's so bad ass in my opinion, that punch just solidifies that. Kakashi probably should have told Asuma where Naru was, he's gonna have just as bad of a stroke as Hiruzen did if he keeps this up. I can't wait to see how these four men shape her life.
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
i like it a lot. cant wait to read more. keep up the wonderful writing. update soon please and good luck with the next chapter.
the dark euphie chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Poor Asuma, he must be having a heart attack.
FEARFLUFFLY chapter 5 . 12/8/2012