Reviews for Son of the Sea God
AnnabethFray chapter 18 . 4h
OMG I hate cliffhangers, but I absolutely love what you are doing with this story. I can't wait until the next chapter!
Iana Sabelle chapter 16 . 12h
Spot... OMG! That got me laughing so darn hard! Can't get over it! Lol

Now I'm hoping you'll add more bonding moments of Percy and Hades... I can just imagine the shock of everybody when they find out the close bond of those two... And will Percy be allowed back to the underworld to play with spot? XD
Wysteria Elizabeth Edwards chapter 18 . 8/24
Oh my gods! Please write more soon I have to know what happened please
G chapter 18 . 8/24
Please update I love this story line and cant wait to c what happens next.
Myridia5632 chapter 18 . 8/23
AWESOME CLIFFHANGER! (No really... even though you haven't updated in a year, the end of this chapter is satisfying, but still has me waiting for the next update.)
Watchman1 chapter 18 . 8/21
Hey! Wow i Love this story so far! Young percy is so adorable. You have succeeded in breaking me down to a sniveling mess nearly every chapter! I hope you haven't forgotten about this wonderful creation because I would really love to see it to its end. I don't know what you have planned but it would be quite interesting to see how thid AU percy would go as he gets older and we start getting into the events of the canon PJO and HoO. Please, I implore you, if your time isn't completely occupied by life, give us some more of this marvelous story. Definitely a Follow and Favorite from me! Til next time.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 18 . 8/17
i absolutely ADORE this story! i can't wait to read more! thank you so much for this awesomeness! :D
water.glider chapter 18 . 8/17
Update please... You left us at a cliffhanger
Toaofwriting chapter 18 . 8/16
This is a really incredible story so far, and I'm definitely looking forward to reading the rest! I hope you'll be able to update soon.
SailorUmbreon chapter 18 . 8/13
Please keep going! I honestly LOVE this story, You can't leave us on a cliff hanger!
Val chapter 18 . 8/12
Please keep it going! it's the best PJO fanfic I have ever come across and the whole plot and writing style and just everything is perfect. It's truly something amazing you got here!
Roxas fleur chapter 18 . 8/12
damn cliffhanger. update plz. this is very good
OriksGaming chapter 18 . 8/11
Can't wait for the new chapter. I avoided this story for a long time, because I assumed it would be rather tedious. It was, but that didn't make it bad. I just really enjoy the point where stories like this cycle around to canon.
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 8/11
I love how in character these gods are compared to the books. Some people make Hades into a complete and total bastard(which he is somewhat, but not to the extent some writers portray him) and make Poseidon into a complete softy who wouldn't harm a fly. You showed that when gods get angry, no, they don't care about mortals, as evidenced by Poseidon's stormy tantrum. And I loved the interactions between Hades and Poseidon. Hades is rightly angry, but actually calms down and sympathizes with his brother, even though he still feels the need to act tough and not admit to even loving his children's mother.
Lelouchz chapter 18 . 8/11
This is a really, REALLY good story you have here. I like how you wrote down Percy's interactions with his subjects and family. The part about sharing was quite hilarious. I also how you made it so that the Royal Family did not like him immediately because he was a half-blood, but came to accept him for who he was. Really looking forward to more.
3,865 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »