Reviews for Son of the Sea God
ToxicViper chapter 1 . 3/2
Honestly I figured locking Rhode up would come back to bite him in the ass… unless it’s one of his other daughters? Maybe Kym?
Please please update. This is an amazing story. Incredibly well written and fantastic plot. I love your portrayals of Amphitrite and Triton. I hope you someday decide to continue.
stevem1 chapter 21 . 2/25
This is an excellent story. Well done AU focusing on Atlantis. Hope the author comes back to it.
Lilah chapter 18 . 2/25
I absolutely adore your writing and the time you take to write despite your own personal affairs...keep it up!
LennyFaceSupplier chapter 1 . 1/25
httpsdiscord. gg/aCtqGer5
Guest chapter 21 . 12/27/2023
s? yikes didn't see THAT coming. One of my comfort fics lmao 333. Im interested in seeing where this goes. I mean how will the playout of percy's life differ? it would be so funny if he still fell in love with annabeth (Athena's daughter) despite being so close to his father. ahhh can't wait
Foxfire1215 chapter 6 . 12/21/2023
Seemed a bit too dramatic. Also seemed a bit too unwise. The gods have been alive for millennia; Poseidon presented his arguement in a way that an eight year old would do it. He whined and accused. You would think he would learn some eloquence by now, and learned something about grudges, passive aggressiveness, and subtlety. It would seem a lot more reasonable to increase the difficulty of relations between the two realms under some bogus excuse, and escalate from their.
Foxfire1215 chapter 5 . 12/20/2023
Bro… you didn’t even get creative when you ripped off camp half-blood
Perseus chapter 21 . 12/15/2023
Is it that yo abandoned the story or posted a sequel?
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2023
but you are obviously going to tell me so i am not going to bother guessing

LITERALLY ME
Darkwhisper chapter 16 . 12/5/2023
I have Hades' dark glare
The full one
:D
Darkwhisper chapter 15 . 12/5/2023
THIS IS SO SWEET
i wrote sweat and was like
oop is that right
Darkwhisper chapter 14 . 12/5/2023
that awkward conversation
*coughs
Darkwhisper chapter 10 . 12/5/2023
Mate one thing for improvement
You cant smooth Percy's hair
XD
Darkwhisper chapter 9 . 12/5/2023
Apollo I WAS cackling like a hyena not you.
Also HermesApolloBest Buddies