Reviews for Son of the Sea God
I know it's been like two years almost, but I'm begging you to continue? I love this story and want to see teenage Percy, and Zeus's reaction to him being alive, and all that. I'm excited just thinking about it. Love your writing style, and while at first I wished he's aged quicker, now I'm honestly glad he didn't.
Justacittykat chapter 19 . 1/15
MMMMOOOORRRREEEEEEE it is sooo goood I literally check everyday for updates
fyretyger86 chapter 19 . 1/14
I was going through all my story alerts and I decided to reread this one. I absolutely love this fic. I know that it has been quite awhile since you last updated, but I just wanted to let you know that your story is still being read and enjoyed. I hope real life is treating you well.
loveyourwriting chapter 19 . 1/10
Pleaseeeeeee post another chapter and continue with this story. I love your writing and it's amazing how well you can tell a story you should really have writing in your future
Sarah chapter 19 . 1/9
I love this so so much! I request you to continue writting this please and do not abondon it . Take your time and post if you can though, no pressure.
Best story ive read in a bit
bernell.franklin chapter 4 . 1/8
triton reminds me of malefincent from the live action movie. with hating the baby then seeing the cuteness and what not.
Ya know what ruined MY life? BTS...

#NOREGRETS
You can NEVER have to much fun with baby percy!
Catalina22 chapter 19 . 1/4
This story is amazing! Thanks so much for all the time and effort you put into making this. I know you haven't updated in a year, but I was wondering if you were planning on continuing this or if this was going to be left unfinished. I hope you decided to finish it, but if not know I thought it was one of the best fanfictions I've read
vinella.winata chapter 1 . 1/3
please update the story... I don't know why you didn't update it for more than a year.. please give us a notice, either you'll continue or drop it (wish you won't)..
in the end, I just want to tell you that I really enjoyed and likes this story.. thanks for your hard work...
Please chapter 19 . 1/2
Please update this story it is so good. I understand if you won't but if you aren't could you please tell us... please
This is great. Still one of my favs. Still waiting for an update. Happy New Years!
cecitbh chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
This is my first time reading Percy Jackson fanfiction and I am thoroughly charmed. Bravo! I'm indifferent to Zeus so I don't mind his bashing, and I put aside being sensible to a few unfair things because this is about Greek gods, and we know Ancient Greece was problematic to women. I loved the slow pace and little Percy, loved the family dynamics too. This gave me a warm, happy feeling. I'll remember this, thank you for sharing the story. It doesn't matter if it's unfinished, though I did wish I'd seen this Percy setting foot on Half-Blood Camp. We all know that writing good fanfiction is incredibly time consuming and doesn't exactly come with a compensationmany times it only comes with a headache. I'll keep on following this fic (because who knows, really).
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
Comon
Update
It's been a year since last update
4,482 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »