Reviews for Son of the Sea God
PrincessMagic chapter 21 . 9/19
*loudest gasp in the world*

What?!.!

Omg. I love love love this so much! I literally binge-read all of it! Percy is so cute and amazing! And I love the family dynamics between everyone! And "uncle Hades" is just brilliant!

Can't wait to see what happens next!

AmyLikesPie chapter 21 . 9/18
I found the single chapter you posted on Ao3 and was instantly hooked and so came over here and found the rest and OH MY GODS ITS SO GOOD! cute little itty bitty Percy IS MY LIFE OMG 3
I really hope you decide to continue this because it’s honestly gold (and you totally left us on a cliffhanger which isn’t nice ;) )
I would 100% read like the equivalent of ten books in this AU I love it so much!
There’s just so much fluff and cuteness and NOW WE HAVE ANGST and it’s just so good!
I love how Percy has the ENTIRE FAMILY wrapped around his little finger! Even Hades who kinda reminds me of MCU’s version of Loki (and I love Loki so no complaints here!)
AHHHHH I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Percy mentioned Poseidon has crinkles around his eyes from smiling a lot, and Hawaiian shirt kinda says a humor. He is very proud with one of the greatest tempers, but surprisingly not as uptight as his brothers I would imagine. Though what he shows in front of them would only be that of a defensive stance. A bit disappointed we didn't get to see more of Poseidon's true nature with the war and everything going on in his limited appearance, as god of the sea has always been one of my favorite Olympians.
This is really good. I found this and read all 21 chapters straight. I love how the family interacts with each other.
HotelonBoardwalk chapter 21 . 9/16
Wow, this is pretty great, keep up the great work.
HotelonBoardwalk chapter 17 . 9/16
This is excellently written, however it is written in a way that suggest that it is not taking place under the sea but rather on land. For example the instances where it describes tears, the tears would blend with the other water and thus be rather hard to detect. All in all it is a good story, thank you for writing this.

I am sorry about what has happened with updating. It seems as though it is not limited to you.
BobSaysHello34 chapter 12 . 9/14
Jdkwidhsjqiixds. Hey! You four are cruel! Threatening someone is no laughing matter! My family is part of the law enforcement agency! Threatening goes under the line of human harrassment as well! It can easily take you 2 years just for that and tracking someone and planning the to murder deliberately?! That can send you to prison for at least 7 or more years! I saw more crime things than you so I know better! With the right inspector and injection they can even send people 10 years! Murder is a crime that should not even happen! So even if it was a joke to you it is certainly is not a joke to the defendant! So don't joke about taht and certainly don't do the act! I may be young but I know better than to harass someone in a way it makes them feel threatened! Now before I run out of text space. Don't do stuff like that!
BobSaysHello34 chapter 9 . 9/14
I want to see Nico and Bianca alive together...
BobSaysHello34 chapter 8 . 9/14
Camp fish blood! Omg! XD
BobSaysHello34 chapter 7 . 9/14
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww10000000
Wittle pewcy is soooo cute!
BobSaysHello34 chapter 1 . 9/14
Wow.
Loved this take on Percy. Really amazing writing style. Just a question... You are going to update the story right? Because it's been long and I would really hate to not know the end.
Midnightshade1234 chapter 21 . 9/10
This is soooo amazing. Very brilliant and outstanding. Oh how I wish for you to update, I will wait very patiently and hope for the best. Please Please Pleasse finish the story
Update this story boi. PLZ
VampireDraken chapter 21 . 9/9
Awesome story, live the laughs the cries and the all round family vibe you have going. Can’t wait to see what happens to the traitors and how camp half blood reacts to Percy when he gets there
5,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »