Reviews for Son of the Sea God
wolfwind42 chapter 1 . 9/22
Zeus only killed Maria after several warnings to give her kids up. Zeus wouldn’t do this out of nowhere and risk Poseidon’s wrath for nothing.
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 9/21
love it
Robbler chapter 21 . 9/16
I need the next chapter. I NEED IT! No more cookies nor cakes for you until I have it. This is a sweets embargo. Tremble in fear of my power over the domain of deliciousness!

...Damn I really want some ice cream right now.
NotLordChaos chapter 21 . 9/15
0 updated, almost 4 years? What is this?

JKJKJK, please update soon.
Atroshus chapter 21 . 8/25
it is rare for me to get caught up with a story and get distressed that there wasn't more for me to read! great story, immediately a favorite!
fairyninja73 chapter 21 . 8/22
i mean i guessed Rhodes but the cook?! Elith?
what ?! omg the betrayal, what even ... just what?!
i see you haven't updated in two years and i would just like to say that leaving us off an such a cliffhanger kills me
i hope you will come back to this story soon, because it's such a wonderful read and i would definitely love to know what happens next :)
aey-vee chapter 21 . 8/17
oh man, this was one of THE best stories I've read in this web. Hope there will be updates sometime in the future
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 10 . 8/17
This is very wholesome but it’s also indeed boring. 10 chapters in his kid years is very bland and I haven’t even finished reading.
Anonymous chapter 21 . 8/14
Please update man this ending has me shook I read this a while back but now im rereading it and it is still so good I need more please
Orangerazor chapter 21 . 8/13
Really enjoyed reading this, especially the familial relations with Percy and the sea people (and grumpy Uncle Hades :P) Dunno if this'll ever be updated in the future but still liked what I have read so far :)
iamgracewhite chapter 21 . 8/11
Can’t wait for the next update! Please update soon!
paradoxicaleternity chapter 21 . 8/6
GIVE ME MOREEEEEE OMG MORE MORE MOREEEEEE
FleetMaster chapter 21 . 8/2
I don’t like you. You made this awesome story. You made Percy freaking adorable. And it looks like you might not be able to update it again. I’m kidding I can’t hate you for making this but I hope you come back soon
NoSkill4me chapter 21 . 7/22
Come on, that's no point to go on hiatus...
Good story though, so far.
Jazzlynn chapter 21 . 7/11
Just an Idea if you ever come back to this, (please come back to this) maybe make an interaction with Amphitrite and ghost Sally. I think it would be a nice bonding moment between the two mothers of Percy.
6,056 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »