Reviews for Son of the Sea God
Ochre57 chapter 21 . 10/17
This is super super good, I love Percy, please update?
Wish it would continue
Crash Course Trainee chapter 2 . 9/24
Lol, Poseidon just shouldn't've been sleeping around then. It's not Percy's fault, but it definitely is yours.
Damien NightFall chapter 21 . 9/24
Dun Dun DUUUUUUN. PLOT TWIST.
Damien NightFall chapter 16 . 9/24
First of all, I dearly hope all the pathetic fuckwads that threaten your life over a fucking story on the internet grow up and realise what they are doing is not amusing, it's fucking disgusting. Second of all, thanks for this story, I dont usually like reading stories like these (I prefer stories where the MC is grown and powerful, and sets out into the world) but this story is so fluffy and happy, it's a nice change of pace.
Astra2111 chapter 21 . 9/23
Hi there! I knew it! I knew Rhode would do something. That good-for-nothing cow. I hate her. Absolutely despise her. Percy's reflexes, huh? Yeah, they're awesome. Let me admit this, I did not expect Elith or the valet to be in on this. I mean they were so sweet. I guess betrayal hides in plain sight. I love this story, by the way. To my embarrassment, I forgot to review earlier. I've read this fic so many times and yet I am always amazed. The emotions are just so detailed and I can't take it! *squeals* I just love the idea of protective Amphritite and Triton and I think we all can agree that Poseidon is already quite protective. This story is awesome and perfect and so are you! Though, I would appreciate it if you updated soon. Stay safe and keep writing! Have a great day! :)
well shit.
ar5113 chapter 8 . 9/18
bill...lol...I remember his name from hoo.. greatest heroes
Son of Vesta 16 chapter 7 . 9/17
Oh wow this chapter actually made me cry. *sniffles* Wow.

Very god story
Kybaelion chapter 8 . 9/16
“tria” pronounced ‘tree ah’ YOU SIT ON THE NAUGHTY STEP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID
Nerilisha chapter 21 . 8/30
Knew it!
Nerilisha chapter 20 . 8/30
It's Rhode isn't it?
Tenshi-Yoko chapter 19 . 8/27
This…is… the GREATEST FANFIC STORY OF THE PJO SERIES EVER! Seriously this story not only is one of the best, if not THE BEST, stories I ever read but also one the most well written as well! You have me on tether hooks wondering what’s going to happen next and is a story I NEVER get tired of reading over and over. I cannot wait for the next chapter! I really hope you haven’t given up on this story since the last update was in 2018. If you have though I understand. I just hope you haven’t stopped writing period because you have makings of being a talented writer or author.
Why hasn’t this been updated?
PercabethStan chapter 4 . 8/12
Can you continue the book? I really like it
5,955 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »