Reviews for Son of the Sea God
anaklumos28 chapter 14 . 12/25/2020
You paint such a beautiful family dynamic. Each character, Triton, Amphitrite, and Poseidon has their own little way of interacting with Percy which melds together fairly nicely.
anaklumos28 chapter 13 . 12/25/2020
Aaagh, so short. Keep me in suspense, will ya?
anaklumos28 chapter 12 . 12/25/2020
Wow, I love this relationship between Hades and Percy. In other fanfiction, we see older Percy with Hades, but younger Percy with Hades is even better. I also like how the jokes Percy laughs are actually funny :)
anaklumos28 chapter 11 . 12/25/2020
I thought it would be Hades himself but Percy wasn't scared of him... On another note, I think it feels a little fortuitous for your writing that Poseidon, Amphrtite, and Triton would be gone the day after this lade that hates Percy comes.

If I was Percy's parent, I would probably take Percy along with me, just sayin'
anaklumos28 chapter 10 . 12/25/2020
I am glad Percy did not come late to the meeting - that would have been a bad way for Percy to officially piss his father off for the first time!

Interesting choice of tension - calling Percy out for his half-blood nature (or is it more about the prophecy?)
anaklumos28 chapter 9 . 12/25/2020
I love this take on Hades - why should he be mean just because get got the lot to the underworld? I mean Zeus is a butt even though he is all the way up top?
anaklumos28 chapter 8 . 12/25/2020
That was so beautiful - 3-4 year Percy is the perfect combination of innocent, young, and lovable.
liasora chapter 21 . 12/25/2020
Oh my god. I fell in love with this story! Please, do keep updating this marvelous work! Percy's childhood is so tender and sweet that I found to be utterly adorable with all his shenanigans! Please, update soon! I am eagerly anxious to know what is going to happen next!
anaklumos28 chapter 7 . 12/22/2020
Aww baby Percy is cute - it is just so different from the other fanfics.
anaklumos28 chapter 6 . 12/22/2020
I love this story; I just hope we get to the camp part and potentially a budding romance? I especially like the fact that Zeus was confronted about the hypocrisy of the whole thing; I thought it was weird in the books that Zeus struck Hades's wife down while his children and wife were never hurt by Poseidon or Hades.
Malia27 chapter 21 . 12/20/2020
I love this story please update soon
lilgarcia999999 chapter 21 . 12/15/2020
Mic drop.. yea
What the actual fuck, u trash. This book is really good :(( i would so keep reading if u updated
Taylor eaglebear chapter 21 . 12/14/2020
oh shizzel. i love this story why did you ever stop updating i can't wait for more and hope you update soon
hahadrillgobrr chapter 21 . 12/14/2020
Will you be updating this? It is good story
Goddess Of Eclipses chapter 21 . 12/12/2020