Reviews for Son of the Sea God
Vates159 chapter 21 . 6/15/2021
After reading the comments I'd knew I'd be upset at the cliffhanger. But the story was so good it was worth it! I hope you come back to this some day. The possibilities of where this story could go are amazing!
arcturus chapter 21 . 6/13/2021
awesome
Guest chapter 21 . 6/10/2021
Please please please continue the story.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/6/2021
You have to continue! It's soooo good! A real shame there isn't more, I feel incomplete now
AwesomeShipper chapter 17 . 6/6/2021
PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2021
I _know_ that this is incomplete,and that this is a size cliff hanger, and also that I would not be able to concentrate on anything else but the possible endings for the next few days and my junior year starts tomorrow lol but here I am, reading it again like I did some-I don't remember how many- times..Your story is soo good and I read many stories in the fandom, but I've never read anything as beautiful as this..I hope that someday you'll get time to complete this masterpiece.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/5/2021
Is this dead or alive?
Hank n Hong Kong chapter 6 . 6/4/2021
Do you live in Arizona?Must be very hot there.
lillith.2427 chapter 12 . 6/2/2021
Dear author,
I know it has been a while since this message and chapter were posted. But I just wanted to say that I hope you are ok and that people are not continuing to do this. I wish to apologize on their behalf in any case. I also wanted to tell you that I like your story a lot and I hope that the writing of it was at least a good, if not fun, experience. With that said, I hope you have a lovely day and that you do what you feel you need to do in the order you need to do it for the rest of your life. So that you always have a good time with what you choose to do.
Sincerely,
A dedicated reader of this current work (even if I only found it today)
Stefan chapter 21 . 6/1/2021
Thanks for your fanfic, take care
DarkNightsMakeBrightestStars chapter 2 . 5/22/2021
YESSSSS CUTE BABY PERCY GO BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
bornamannnn chapter 21 . 5/22/2021
I still love your writing please continue the story it is very well written
Guest chapter 6 . 5/22/2021
That is so cool!
Xbvx chapter 21 . 5/21/2021
I WAS RIGHT TAKE THAT
Hd chapter 20 . 5/21/2021
I know who it its it’s Rohan if that’s how u spell it Percy half sister the one he basted she family she’s could have made it seem like she was innocent
6,068 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »