Reviews for Son of the Sea God
HadesLegacy chapter 14 . 11/16/2020
Percabeth is being readied to sail.
HadesLegacy chapter 13 . 11/16/2020
Permission to torture Rhode with acid drilled into her for being a self-obsessed brat. Thank you
HadesLegacy chapter 12 . 11/16/2020
Can I torture and kill the haters?
HadesLegacy chapter 9 . 11/16/2020
I feel the same about Hades bro
HadesLegacy chapter 7 . 11/16/2020
Call me heartless but I'm pretty sure that babies aren't gonna have that kind of effect on me anymore
HadesLegacy chapter 6 . 11/16/2020
I like Hades teaming up with Poseidon. Brotherly love... Wish I had that with my brother
HadesLegacy chapter 3 . 11/16/2020
My favourite gods are Athena and Hades because I have a similiar personality to them
Guest141 chapter 21 . 11/16/2020
You evil, evil asshole. You leave us on a cliffhanger-ish ending and then disappear for years! You are pure EVIL!

On a more serious note, this is a really good story. Binge-read it all in one night. I really hope that one day, you'll be able to find the time and/or muse to pick up writing this again. I really want to see where this story will go.
Until then, thanks for writing what you've given us so far.
Have a good life!
Bye!
Luna SaphireFox chapter 12 . 11/16/2020
I’m sorry people have been harassing you. I love this story so I’m glad you didn’t delete it
Rhianna Greengrass chapter 11 . 11/4/2020
I hate how Rhode's calling Percy a bastard child when she's one too.

Her mother is Aphrodite and father is, obviously, Poseidon
EdenMae chapter 21 . 11/3/2020
Gawds I miss this story! Please come back someday and be safe!
Blackjack.is.the.best chapter 21 . 11/3/2020
This is soooo very good I really want you to finish this story.
Miss Bame chapter 1 . 10/31/2020
Do you realize that you left us with Percy still unconscious, Poseidon about to fry those traitors and without knowing is Triton is dead or alive? This is torture! I've read your story three times already and I always find myself smiling like a dork in the subway. PLEASE UPDATE. SAVE MY SOUL.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/31/2020
Amazing
RandomSlytherin7 chapter 21 . 10/22/2020
Please update. I understand if you have lost interest in this story but I have not. I hadn't seen this idea before I read this and I fell in love. Baby Percy is so cute and I love being able to see what it might have been like if Percy was raised by Poseidon. I also love seeing Poseidon and Hades actually work together and Percy adoring Hades is the cutest thing ever. The fact that everyone grows to love Percy is just so true and doesn't feel fake or forced. I loved the writing style and where the story is headed. If you do update are you going to go off of events in TLT or write a completely different story line? If Percy goes up to the surface, will he be crazy strong because of being raised by Poseidon or will he be the same as he is in the books? I really want to know. Also the cliffhanger you left us on was rally enticing and a good place to pick back up from. I hope you to get renewed interest or ideas because if loved where this story was going!
5,955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »