Reviews for Son of the Sea God
TigerCritic chapter 21 . 10/20/2020
to this day I hold the belief that this is the best story I have ever read in my life
solezan chapter 21 . 10/19/2020
I realize this fic is an oldie (sort of?), but it's definitely a goodie. I read through the entire thing in half a day, and I enjoyed every single chapter. Baby Percy? Priceless. Big bro Triton! Momma Amphitrite! Caring uncle Hades! And then him growing up as a kind prince, beloved by all, except... he's not! I'm loving the inner house betrayal plot there at the end, especially with whom it's being led by. It's so well articulated, and nothing left me confused or floundering. Whatever your reasons for setting this fic aside for the time being, I'm loving what you have so far and will definitely be giving it a reread in the future.
Iluvurfanfic chapter 8 . 10/19/2020
LOLOLOL took me 3 minutes that you may be referencing Bill the greatest Merman
RandomSlytherin7 chapter 1 . 10/17/2020
Please update! I loved this story so much! You are a really good writer and I loved where this story was going.
Boopydoopy1111 chapter 21 . 10/15/2020
I must say.

This story is not what i expected. At all. And yet, I find myself enthralled by its captivating descriptions and combination of tasteful humour and the sense of family that I always wished the Olympians had. I know you have not updated this story since 2018. I do not know if you even update anymore. Or are too busy with your own life as a teacher. But it is to my belief that should this be discontinued, it would be a dark day for the fanfiction world.

I must ask, if you see this. Would there be a romantic pairing? If so, could you be persuaded to make it Reyna?
SylvaArkenia chapter 8 . 10/14/2020
Hi there! I just wanted to drop a quick review. I know that you wrote this quite a while ago, but I wanted to tell you that I love the story so far! Percy is so cute and has so many fun moments that make me laugh. I hope you know that you're a great author, and have a great day!
James Birdsong chapter 21 . 10/13/2020
Good fanfic
ArctureNox chapter 21 . 10/13/2020
This is a great story. I'm having a lot of fun reading it. I hope you'll get the chance to get another chapter out.
raghavkushwaha9 chapter 21 . 10/11/2020
Please update... Rip if u ded
Phoenix chapter 21 . 10/8/2020
Hope u get back to it , the story is awesome .
Rhianna Greengrass chapter 21 . 10/5/2020
This is the part where the room goes dark and then when the lights turn on again, everyone except Percy, Poseidon and Amphitrite get stabbed in the back before any one can say anything else of importance.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/5/2020
Please update! It was getting really good and was very enjoyable to read.
Rhianna Greengrass chapter 8 . 10/5/2020
Aw! So freaking cute! I'm going to die of the cuteness overload!
Rhianna Greengrass chapter 7 . 10/5/2020
Oh my gods! Baby Percy is too adorable! Just kill me now! I, Nancy Chen, died from an overload of Percy-cuteness. So cute! :D
Guest chapter 21 . 10/4/2020
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this book and can't wait for the next chapter even if it's been two years. Please update soon!
5,955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »