Reviews for Son of the Sea God
Guest chapter 21 . 7/21/2020
update dude. and make more hades and percy bonding pls..
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2020
awww! only ting i cud do wile reeding da stori
Tremors chapter 21 . 7/16/2020
I wonder hold all souls is it one of his other half brothers from way back when? I love the relationship between Hades and Percy! And Percy and his brother! They’re both so cute I love it. I was not expecting his sister to be in charge of the whole thing but it makes so much sense! holy crap! I love this story so much, it flows so smooth and the relationships make sense and I honestly cannot wait for your next update, if you do update. I hope you the author, is feeling ok and that Miss Rona hasn’t gotten do you!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/12/2020
Pls update this story again it’s the best fan fiction I have ever read!
BluePancakes7 chapter 21 . 7/10/2020
Please tell me this story isn't abandoned.
VtrCst chapter 21 . 7/9/2020
seen it coming!

Great fic, too bad it's dead :(
aswdeqdgjdhshbxh chapter 21 . 7/8/2020
Eh, this one's turned too much into a medieval AU for my taste
Guest chapter 21 . 7/8/2020
I love your story. I’ve read it three times and I can’t wait for the next chapter. I just want to make sure you are doing ok. Please let us know if you are still writing this or if you are discontinuing
AReader chapter 20 . 7/8/2020
ummmmm, Poseidon is a GOD. Can he not just heal Percy with a touch?
Still, loved the story
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 21 . 7/5/2020
This is a really well written story. You have some really great ideas. Admittedly, I feel like Percy's childhood is dragging on a bit too long. In chapter 5 you said you would be speeding through his childhood, so I wasn't expecting him to still be 8 years old by chapter 21. I'm glad you aren't rushing and going at your own pace, and you're doing a fantastic job. That being said, if you decide to come back and finish this one day, I hope that Percy's childhood will be wrapped up in the next few chapters. I'm eager to see how such a different upbringing and a decade of training will affect future events. I love that you're also exploring Percy's powers, as I always wanted to see more development on that front from Riordan.

I don't know about pairings, not sure if that will be a focus in this story or not. I'm not really a Percabeth shipper because Annabeth is just so rude and superior to Percy right off that bat in canon, and he just lets her be awful to him. But sometimes when she's written really well, I do enjoy them together. I look forward to hopefully seeing what you will bring to the table. Thanks :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2020
Lol Tria. That’s so funny. More like tree-a lollll
Pgx27 chapter 21 . 7/2/2020
This is without doubt one of the top three PJO FanFictions ever. It is so good!
I like how even Hades is slowly pulled out of his shell, and has gotten a good relationship with Percy, with a greater relationship between him and Poseidon as a consequence. Not to mention the Royal family in Atlantis.
An absolutely amazing fic
Ghost500098 chapter 1 . 7/1/2020
you have got to complete this series! its the best ever
ALL1209 chapter 21 . 7/1/2020
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
mat chapter 1 . 7/1/2020
This is my second time reading this
5,982 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »