Reviews for Son of the Sea God
Kitsune95 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
great work. loving the idea of Percy knowing, no, GROWING UP with his Father. they are so few ones of where Percy knows the truth. we need more of them!
Mohoro chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Hades and Poseidon teaming up! I hope Nico and Percy get along when they get older.
I thought your enraged Brother show down on olympus was really good also.
Good chapter :)
Annonn chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
I love this story! The entire time I read this chapter I was praying that it wasn't going to end! You have the writing abilities that I aspire to have one day! :)
Wirespeed91 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
I like. I like this chapter a lot. The solstice scene is definitely my favorite.
trustingHim17 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Love it as usual! Please update soon!
ArthurShade chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Nice
CourtingTheMoon chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
I am excited for the camping scenes but I don't think we need anymore scenes in atlantis until Percy is older and can at least talk and perform fantastic water skills. I do hope that this story continues. I am also curious who you will have as the romantic interest to Percy, I do hope you do not use Annabeth because you could be much more original. Keep it up.
DeathmatchDrunkard chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
I think you got the argument really good. Hades Poseidon vs. Zeus... I wonder how the rest would side.
Percy at Camp... You going to make hin kid them a bit? Like, tricking them into thinking he's a novice with his powers and a sword but playing with them while Capture The Flag?
Anaklusmos14 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Awesome chapter! I loved the way Poseidon and Hades are working together
Insert Valid Author Name chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
The whole showdown was both accurate and well-written :D Keep it up!
Dark Knight Warrior chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
EPIC CHAPTER! That was awesome, especial with Poseidon and Hades teaming up together. I always liked Hades even though he was portrayed as a bad guy. :D
That's how I imagine Poseidon reacting if Rick Riordan wrote the story, so good jod on that! Can't wait for the next chapter!
DKW
Anastacia1 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
I love it insulting zeus that was hilarious
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Pleaseeeeee update faster! Please please please! I can't wait for the part where Percy grpws up. It's an amazing story, you know.
Phoenix1592 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
that was quite a different Solstice Meeting, not at all what the other gods expected

lol, Poseidon must be getting sloppy if his hand 'slipped' and blasted his air-head brother, but that was no sloppiness on Poseidon's part, just a warning

zeus know now to be careful with his brothers, for the next slip-up he makes will bring the wrath of Poseidon and Hades down upon him

Hades bears Percy no ill-will, so Acleto shows-up when Percy returns to surface world, it may not be with any ill-intent
bluetoads chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
I think you handled the show down well. Liked Hades standing with Poseidon. Looks like Hades hadn't excepted Poseidon to defend Hades and his children to Zesus. Thought from what I've read of the books so far no one ever sides with Hades or even gives him respect which is stupid as he controls all the dead and where the other Gods dead demigod children end up after they die. (That part tends to make me think the Gods really don't give a damn about their demigod children anyways except for whatever dirty task the gods are to lazy to do for themself or to use the kids for entertainment.) Loved to image of Triton sprawled in his throne with Percy sleeping on him. I wonder if the other Gods are going to start thinking and wise up to just how ruthless Zeus is. If he can kill his own brothers kids just because he found them a threat what about their kids? I doubt Zeus would even blink before he killed any of the other Olympians kids if he got ticked at them or felt threatened by them as he sure didn't for his brothers kids. I know Hera wouldn't care as she is famous for killing Zeus' demigod kids-hmmm did she know he had 2 living demigod kids right now? I would hope the other Gods would have a care for the welfare of their own kids. Looking forward to seeing more of this story.
5,955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 376 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 396 .. Last Next »