Reviews for Son of the Sea God
saltandsea chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
If I remember correctly, Percy could hear Delphin in his mind for the brief moment he was there :) He had no more than a line though.
Anyway, I've only just stumbled on this story and I love the idea. You were especially skilled with the way you handled Amphitrite's emotions, and Triton's. For the one scene they appear, it is very clear that they are more than a little bitter when faced with Poseidon's demigod children, since they don't seem to mind Tyson.
I thought Hades' characterization was a little off at first, but on further reflection it does fit with the way he is presented in the Lightning Thief.
While little!Percy is adorable, will he be going to camp in this story? I'd like to see what sort of waves he'd make there (pun completely intended).
jebbus132 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
You should think about adding Nico and Bianca to the story.
BUT only after Percy's childhood is over if you are going to continue the story that long.

But the story is very good
Keep up the good work!
aesir21 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Great chapter tritons reaction was better than I thought.
Mystical Memories chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
UPDATE! (: Oh, and maybe if Delphin couldn't talk like.. Poseidon and his children/wife could understand Delphin...? Just 'cause... XD Idk.

Anyway, again, UPDATE!
Hope1998 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Great! Poseidon should get annoyed with Triton for moaning about his half brother!
A-Bookworm-Named-Steph chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
This is great! I love baby percy! are you gonna do a time skip right to the prophecy age or are you gonna do a year by year thing?
Anastacia1 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I love it!
jason8926 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I hope percy gets crowned as a prince soon
eltigre221 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I think he ca, it's just mentally for demigods, hehe, well I liked the new chapter, and now Triton has to adjust to life wit his baby brother :D hehe oh man I can't wait till Percy gets to can, nor can I wait for him to meet Bianca and Nico :D or even Tyson :D hehe well until more, later and have a nice time writing :D
fantasy girl loves fantasy chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Ooooohhhhh This is GOOD! I'll add it on my 'favorite' story list! PLEASE post regularly, please?
bluetoads chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Little Percy is going to win everyone over one person at a time. Triton has lost already and just doesn't know it yet. Being fiction you can do pretty much whatever you want for your story but I agree with your thinking on Delphin. I've read one myth where he changed into a human like figure (think he had blue or green skin) and seduced a maiden who had been on a beach.
riml chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Omg this is amazing! All I ask tho is that Posiedon makes Percy blue colored cookies to remember Sally by
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Yay love the story :)
BlueLemonade47 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
I love it, Percy is sssssooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Zon Yokai Blade of the Spirits chapter 4 . 11/27/2012