Reviews for Son of the Sea God
tehfanboy chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
:D
anny chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
the next chapter soooooooooooooooooooooon pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
DemiGoddess2012 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
This is a really good story! I LOVE baby Percy!
Just one thing; could you make this Percabeth? If Percy lived in the sea, there would be times when he got the upper hand over Annabeth for once. It would be really fun to read about. Of course, to do that, you'd have to do a few more chapters of Percy in his baby years, then a few of him as a child and then him as a teenager, when he meets Annabeth. It would be so cool! Can you please do it? Pwetty pwease? *pouts like baby Percy*
Anyway, update soon!
Einkonu chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
A baby!Percy is just so damn cute ! He just makes everyone around him fall for him with his cuteness !
I can't wait to read about Poseidon & Zeus meeting after what he did to Sally... I would love even more to see Hades & Poseidon in a great gods meeting teaming against Zeus, so much fun :)
Keep the good work !
Percabeth1656 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
its beautiful but it would be good to make some longer :)
Anastacia1 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Love it...
CaptainMeghanSparrow chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
ok first of all, I LOVE this fanfic. second of all, PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE! this is exactly the kind of story I loooooove to read when I'm looking for Percy Jackson stories so pleasssseeeee post a new chapter soon! :)
raisa864 chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I love how you added human traits to the gods... That was a very nice bro-to-bro conversation...
Emberflames7 chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Good job I can't wait for another update. Ooh it's so cute, I love the way you are writting please continue soon. Can't wait for another update.
Hope1998 chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
haha great, update soon please really like this story
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I loved this chapter! I thought you did a nice job with Hades and Poseidon's interaction :) Can't wait for Chapter 4!
coralie14 chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Loved this chapter. Poseidon's mood was written wonderfully. Loved Hades and Poseidon's interaction. Looking forward to read more.
aesir21 chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Wonderful chapter and Poseidon behaved exactly as I thought he would. I hate Zeus with passion and I agree that Poseidon and hades are one of the best and of course hesita
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
love Poseidon's and Hades' interaction with each other and their brotherly love without being out of character.
'"I must return to the seas, brother, before the both of us say something sappy that we regret and will result in us mocking each other for eternity." "I thought we did that already," Hades smirked.'
Loved that. Can't wait for more. :)
jahoOjahaa chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
I think i've told you this so many times- But THIS STORY IS AMAZING!

plz update soon :)