Reviews for Son of the Sea God
Diana Luna Night chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Well posiden could have added some of his power to protect Percy and Sally but it didn't reach Sally in time
Retrobution chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Awesome new chapter! The emotion is extremely well written, and it's not those ordinary 'Amphitrite loves or hates Percy at first sight' scenes. Yours was simply amazing. Keep on writing!
bluetoads chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
I like that you are having Amphitrite angy at Poseidon but not taking it out on Percy and even trying to comfort Poseidon once she knows what happened. Hades and Poseidon can bond over Zeus being a bastard. Maybe even let their sons get to know each other. Sounds like baby Percy is going to have the whole underwater kingdom wrapped around his ity bity finger in no time. With how cute he is he could probably wrap Hades around his finger with just a big eyed stare and a smile. Looking forward to the next update.
Shelby chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Omg update soon. Baby Percy is so cute.
emili chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
please put another chapter is the BEST! HERES A COOKIE
(::)
Sadie Breezy chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
AW. ASDFGHJKL I CAN'T WAIT FOR HADES/POSEIDON TALK.
Dark Knight Warrior chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
OH MY GODS HE IS SO CUTE! I WANT ONE! Anyway, love your writing, this is how I would imagine Poseidon to react, because you can tell he cares for Percy in Rick Riodian's work too.
Keep Writing! I'll be waiting for your updates!
DKW
Mystical Memories chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Awww! BABY PERCY FTW! UPDATE! (:
Neristhaed chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Very nicely handled with Amphitrite, she was perfectly within character from what little we see of her. I pity Thalia and Jason if Poseidon decides an eye for an eye as Hades does with the hunting of Thalia. I also foresee a possible diabetic coma in my future due to the sheer saccharine a baby Percy exudes. Looking forward to wrathful Poseidon, I'll try to keep the fangirl squees to a minimum.
Rohjk chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
H
EygptianFireFly chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Will you continue to describe how Percy grows up with Poseidon? Perhaps the two half-bloods meet?
anny chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
amazing more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee
Neristhaed chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Glad to see I'm not the only one poking around with this idea. So much can change for the worse but I still don't see him going to Kronos if he knows his father loves and cares for him...Can't wait to see what direction you take this!
Poseidonkid chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That was awsome please update.
Hope1998 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
awww looks good please update and include Triton please ?
5,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 386 393 394 395 396 397 Next »