Reviews for Son of the Sea God
Neristhaed chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Very nicely handled with Amphitrite, she was perfectly within character from what little we see of her. I pity Thalia and Jason if Poseidon decides an eye for an eye as Hades does with the hunting of Thalia. I also foresee a possible diabetic coma in my future due to the sheer saccharine a baby Percy exudes. Looking forward to wrathful Poseidon, I'll try to keep the fangirl squees to a minimum.
Rohjk chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
H
EygptianFireFly chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Will you continue to describe how Percy grows up with Poseidon? Perhaps the two half-bloods meet?
anny chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
amazing more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee
Neristhaed chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Glad to see I'm not the only one poking around with this idea. So much can change for the worse but I still don't see him going to Kronos if he knows his father loves and cares for him...Can't wait to see what direction you take this!
Poseidonkid chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That was awsome please update.
Hope1998 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
awww looks good please update and include Triton please ?
jahoOjahaa chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
this is a near perfect story

1. no grammar or spelling mistakes
2. a unique story line and original
3. written amazingly

actually i changed my mind this is the perfect story
it's really good update soon :)
Undy Pundy chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Deserves more reviews, your story has a great storyline and grammar! Looking forward to the next chapter!
coralie14 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Well written.
Would like you to continue the story. I want to see Hades and Poseidon unite against Zeus.
perseusartemisfan chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Its really good, but I dont think zeus could harm them in/near water its poseiden's domain.
Sadie Breezy chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
CRYING. FUCK YOU, ZEUS, FUCK YOU.
Retrobution chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Non mainstream- love these type of stories! Written awesomely, and no grammar mistakes, which is amazing. The length was great, and I enjoyed the story profusely. Keep on writing, this is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Omg update soon
VictoriaAngelica chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is really good and long [:D]
Hope you update soon.