Reviews for Son of the Sea God
Gryffindork3000 chapter 21 . 4/25
This story is amazing! It is probaly unlikely but I hope you write this awesome story further.
Astraea chapter 21 . 4/21
I have reread this story countless of times, frankly it's one of the best and I can never get tired of this. It's been years since I have been waiting for the next chapter to come out, and I still do, hopefully. But if not, I still would've wished to see this finish. Such a great story!
Such a great story love the take and fleshing out of the characters especially Hades and love to read more hope you come back to finish being we havent even got to the big changes like what would happen on quests and at CHB
Person chapter 20 . 4/20
Why do i feel like the first thing percy would do on the surface is put up the middle finger to the sky
This is an awesome story I am so sorry that people threaten you yesterday I got a threat but I was able to track the message and call the police don’t let anyone get to you
trixi551 chapter 21 . 4/13
bonjour
j'espère que vous allez bien ,voyez-vous cette histoire est trop cool mais vous avez arrêtez pouvez vous continunuer s'il vous plait !
trixi551 chapter 20 . 4/12
c'est trop cool
trixi551 chapter 9 . 4/11
j' adore c'est super
trixi551 chapter 6 . 4/11
j'adore tu es la meilleure
Persassy6365 chapter 21 . 4/9
Hiii ive been waiting for the next chapter for 4 years sooooooooooooo
anyyyy time now would be great thx
aleone84 chapter 12 . 4/8
I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. I would've had a hard time recovering from such a thing enough to continue writing if I were in your place.

Jheril19 chapter 6 . 4/5
A drowned rat in a pinstriped suit made me crack up
Jheril19 chapter 6 . 4/5
A drowned rat in a pinstriped suit made me crack up
contactbibliophile chapter 21 . 4/4
OMG THIS STORY IS SO FRICKIN GOOD!

sorry for language

but really, please continue whenever you can/feel like it!
Liantei chapter 21 . 3/30
HA! I totally called it! I just knew that Rhodes was responsible for Percy's attempted assassination!

...Admittedly, I thought it was going to be one of her 'suitors' or some assassin/crooked guardsman she'd bribed, not her actually being in charge of some kind of terrorist cell but I was still right!

And omg I hope Percy doesn't get any bad side-effects from this poisoning! And Triton! Hopefully he manages to foil his own attack!

Overall, this fic is fantastic and while I'm doubtful it will be continued any time soon (on account of it last being updated some three years ago), it was still a great read and I'm glad I found it!

5,955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »