Reviews for Son of the Sea God
TheCrazyFangirl6179 chapter 21 . 1/29
Bloody hell, bloody- Why did i decide to read this when i knew it was incomplete! Ugh!
that's a good ending to the chapter
Yaboijbug chapter 4 . 1/26
ladidadida come suck on my dick
LanaDeLlama chapter 21 . 1/24
...WHAT
Heaven080812 chapter 21 . 1/20
updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Heaven080812 chapter 8 . 1/20
i just feel so warm and happy from reading baby percy rn
Roar834 chapter 21 . 1/19
I love this story and I really like how you are developing the plot. I tend to not enjoy stories that have oc characters unless they are developed and you are doing a wonderful job with that. I work in childcare with toddlers and preschool age children (I went from the second to the first due to the pandemic) I really like how it is pretty accurate for a smart child. people who they to write small children without having experience with them always seem to make them flat characters. Update when you can, I'll be waiting
oujiswan chapter 8 . 1/17
Buena historia me gusta mucho
SamTheSoviet42 chapter 21 . 1/17
Will you be continuing this story or is it discountined
CrookedPizza chapter 21 . 1/16
I really expected this story to be terrible to be completely honest. Now it's 11 o' clock at night and I realised this story is awesome. I hope that you eventually choose to restart this story.
Diamondfiend chapter 2 . 1/15
Hey, just wanted to say that pure water actually doesn't conduct electricity. It's all the trace amounts of impurities that allow electricity to be conducted. I'd imagine it's within Poseidon's power to completely purify water, so him being able to save Percy from Zeus isn't actually a plot hole.
66buttercup99 chapter 21 . 1/15
Please update, I want to see how he reacts to canon
Ydhra chapter 21 . 1/15
I luvv it, I also thank you for not making this a cliff. I would die of impatience. Thank you for the chap, and I hope the next chap will be there soon
devilinsideme chapter 21 . 1/10
I KNEW IT!
Leighya227 chapter 21 . 1/9
Oop now im hating on Rhodes. Binged this whole ff and im at a loss for words for this fic of inexplainable fluffy greatness! I hope this isn’t abandoned, i really do love this ff :)
5,955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »