Reviews for A Stranger In My Mirror
Heather chapter 31 . 11/2/2013
This was a great story! It was a very interesting idea, and you have a great writing style. You expressed things and described things, especially peoples' emotions, very well. The last couple chapters I did find confusing, though, and I'm still a tad iffy on what exactly happened. I also would have wanted to see a more final and emotional reunion between the Angels. I wanted to see how what happened to Sabrina, and the events of the last six years, have affected Kelly and Sabrina's and Kris and Sabrina's relationships. I wanted to see how Sabrina was able to recover and find herself again. I hope she was able to overcome the trauma, and to find her "brassy and stubborn" self again, and I hope her close friendships with the Angels have not suffered any damage. It was very sad for me to see her so changed, and I hope that Kelly and Kris won't feel disappointed if there are some permanent changes in her personality. And I wanted to know the reason that O'Neil and the others were keeping Sabrina in the basement, if there was one (there must have been a reason, even if it was insane, right?) But this was a really great story and I completely enoyed it. I'm very much looking forward to your next story and I hope you post one soon! And I hope you see this comment, and know that people are still reading your stories, even after you have finished writing them! CONGRATS ON A VERY EXCELLENT STORY AND LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT ONE PLEASE MAKE IT ASAPPPPPPPPPP
Gabe chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Amazing! Although this is fiction, you write as if this actually happened and you were there to experience it! I can't wait to read more!
eternal vampire chapter 31 . 4/7/2013
Excellent chapter. You do so much within a small amount of time. Leaving us all on the edge of our seats. Thanks for a wonderful ride and looking forward to more from you. Get better soon and take care.
Garmun chapter 31 . 4/7/2013
WOW, WHAT AN AMAZING ENDING! GREAT JOB!
LAeyeball chapter 31 . 4/7/2013
...Superb...Lk...I never tire of your stuff. What an inventive...intensely written and well developed story this has been! You throw everything of you into everything you do...and the results never fail to impress. You go from strength to strength and it shows. Efxaristo...for such another fine story...intelligently told and colourfully written.X (and thank you for mention...all my pleasure! ;-) heh!)
Crazy Chris chapter 31 . 4/7/2013
Well, I guess you can say (sort of) that for killing Doug at least Sabrina was found innocent. It was painful for the judge to watch the videotape and determine innocence, since Sabrina couldn't remember what she did. Thankfully Kris had a videotape. Now all is happy and right in Angel Land - all three are back again (Sabrina saved Kris and Jo was only a minor player to begin with isn't really a major player in this, your last chapter).

I am looking forward to continued updates on The Dove (and if you so feel like it, new stories- heck, I enjoy reading yours and LAEyeball's collaborations on new stories).
Bqueen chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
No don't leave us hanging. I really like this story!
crazy chris chapter 30 . 3/23/2013
Good ending especially with Sabrina getting Mr. Doug. He "needed" to be dealt with. I guess we're left to our imagination about what happened to Anjo (...he immediately discovered that inside the checked shirt was tightly wrapped around the tiny body of a little girl) - well I choose to believe that once Sabrina crossed the line and killed Mr. Doug (although, we're not 100% certain, only just that she pulled the trigger) she no longer had the grace of a guardian angel watching over her and so that explains the body of a little girl (probably Anjo).

BTW - please don't leave The Dove hanging - I really like the story and the idea that Sabrina has a little girl who was stolen away from her and doesn't recognize her completely.
eternal vampire chapter 30 . 3/23/2013
This was so good. Please tell. Me there is one more... Just one more of your. Wonderful. Story. Take. Care and have a great night.
LAeyeball chapter 29 . 3/17/2013
Mmm... I have to say, Lk, this chapter...just really held me. I still have reread it over and over because i didn't want to miss any single thing ... any single note. These scenes touch to the depths. If Bri can revive Jo enough... then will she know she was saved by ...not just one angel? Perhaps all of them will make it out, this night... Every time you write, the light... hums brighter! x
CrazyChris chapter 29 . 3/16/2013
Hmm, let's see. We already know it's not Sabrina's time to go. And for her to find Jo (before her time was up) was pretty good for her. I really think Anjo meant something for Sabrina because Anjo led her out of where she did not belong (too early for her to go) and led to to finding Jo before the cold really took Jo. Now, hopefully Anjo's job is not completely done and she helps Sabrina get Jo going enough to lead the 2 to finding Kris and Kelly. Now that would be a great comearound from the beginning. (just a thought).
Garmun chapter 29 . 3/16/2013
Wow, outstanding chapter! A twist I didn't see coming, really getting more and more suspenseful. Would like to know if Kelly has bled to death...:)
eternal vampire chapter 29 . 3/16/2013
So worth the wait. But you chapters always are. you know how to keep people on the edge.
Crazy Chris chapter 28 . 3/2/2013
Well now it seems it's not gonna be Sabrina who's gonna die, afterall Anjo came and said "you can't stay, you have to go back." I guess it's safe to say it will either be Kris or Kelly (but I'd rather it be Josephine- wasn't really a fan of hers from the get go of your story, anyway). I kind of felt sorry for Sabrina because I think she felt at home at the grave of her mother (could tell she missed her mother a lot) and to find out she had to go back at the time she wasn't happy. But when Anjo said she would help her that made Sabrina change her mood a bit.

This chapter can be called the Sabrina chapter because no one else is really mentioned (except Kris, but very minimally) but Sabrina and Anjo and Anjo is only mentioned cuz Sabrina doesn't belong at the empty grave yard and Anjo is there to help her back. Are you gonna focus the next chapter solely on another person (perhaps, Kelly or Kris, or even Jo) or are you reigning it in and ending it at the next chapter?
eternal vampire chapter 28 . 3/1/2013
I'm still here! Stitll love thtt everything you write. So very happy. When I saw this in my e-mail. Take care. I look. Forward. To more.