Reviews for Wait
asudre chapter 1 . 2/21
Hey! Thank you so much for writing this story. It really touched my heart to see such a sad theme written so softly and sweetly. I love the fact that Gajeel didn't cry because it felt very real to me, they were both written perfectly in character. I also love that it's not over dramatic or fantasized, you wrote a simple and beautiful love story. Truly amazing and inspiring. Thank you.
that actually brought me to tears, you son of a bitch, i was in a good mood, excellant story, love your work
Zoeyagirl chapter 1 . 1/22
...My heart just shattered, someone fixi it please
Akari Ito chapter 1 . 1/20
This story hit me so much because my grandma has dementia and I see it and it hurts but yet I still want to work with old people like her.
limgreenelmo chapter 1 . 1/16
Thanks a lot jerky-mic jerk pants I was balling the hole time I was reading! I absolutely loved your fic it made me super super sad but I love it anyways! TT-TT
B.Vain chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Holy shit. This stuff is powerful, your writing is powerful.
Monica Honda chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
*reading story*
I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not cry...
"Tomorrow, he will tear down the world."
Oh, Mavis... *breaks down sobbing*

Such a touching story! I love GaLe, and this... simply wonderful...
LockmanCapulet chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Holy crap... this is so powerful. So emotional. Painful and gripping all at once. Beautiful.
Thanks chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I'm crying my eyes out, and I read the story twice just because I liked it so much.

Thank you.
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
/killsmosquitothatkeptpesteringmyfeetwhilereadingthisstory
/killsmosquitoathousandtimes

FACKFACKFACKFACKFACKFAACCCCCCCCKKKKKIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
/ransawaylikeherlifedependedonit
WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII IS THIS SO CCCCRRRRRRUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL ;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;

/screamsalltheprofanityuntotheworld
DAMNYOUDEATH DAMNYOUANGST DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNN YYYOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU

Can you tell how affected I am with this story? ;A; hahahaha OTL
This is how I review when I greatly affect. WHAT ARE FEELINGS WHAT ARE PUNCTUATIONS WHAT IS EEEEENNNNNGGRRRIIIISSSSUUUUUUU ;A;
HasAnyoneSeenMySock chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Not gonna lie, I died a little inside. I'm actually heartbroken. Ow. Feelings. Ow.
VickyNicky chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
*crawls to a corner*
*cries the shit out of her*
TiPoLover 22 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Thanks for brining me to tears. I haven't cried in a while. It feels good to see that I have more feelings than just anger. :)
Nine By Two chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I believe I read this before, but I don't know why on Earth I didn't leave a review! I reread it and it had me in tears all over again. It was very touching and them feels got to me. Good job!
OnlyTheBeginningOfTheAdventure chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
You made me cry. This story...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »