Reviews for Wait
sniff, sniff. it is sad, but well written.
KimranReech chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I would write a long review, because you surely deserve it, but I just can't ... I can't find the words for it.
So.
Beautiful and sad.
That is all.
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Oh, DAMN. Well done, but OW.
sandmanslullaby chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Mortality does sucks — but your writing doesn't. (Lol, see what I did there?)
Really man, you have a gift for storytelling and evoking real (sometimes painful) emotions from your readers. I just got into Gajevy since starting Fairy Tail, and your stories have given this pairing dimension. I felt like I was reading something by the creator of FT itself. And I cannot thank you enough for it. You have a bright future ahead of you! Take care!
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
This destroyed me
I mean, I'd read Hard Liquor and the sequel but jesus I didn't think it'd hurt as much as it did with Lily, but it fucking did, man.
I think I'm gonna go curl up in a corner now
asudre chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Hey! Thank you so much for writing this story. It really touched my heart to see such a sad theme written so softly and sweetly. I love the fact that Gajeel didn't cry because it felt very real to me, they were both written perfectly in character. I also love that it's not over dramatic or fantasized, you wrote a simple and beautiful love story. Truly amazing and inspiring. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
that actually brought me to tears, you son of a bitch, i was in a good mood, excellant story, love your work
Zoeyagirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
...My heart just shattered, someone fixi it please
Akari Ito chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
This story hit me so much because my grandma has dementia and I see it and it hurts but yet I still want to work with old people like her.
limgreenelmo chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Thanks a lot jerky-mic jerk pants I was balling the hole time I was reading! I absolutely loved your fic it made me super super sad but I love it anyways! TT-TT
B.Vain chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Holy shit. This stuff is powerful, your writing is powerful.
Monica Honda chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
*reading story*
I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not cry...
"Tomorrow, he will tear down the world."
Oh, Mavis... *breaks down sobbing*

Such a touching story! I love GaLe, and this... simply wonderful...
LockmanCapulet chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Holy crap... this is so powerful. So emotional. Painful and gripping all at once. Beautiful.
Thanks chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I'm crying my eyes out, and I read the story twice just because I liked it so much.

Thank you.
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
/killsmosquitothatkeptpesteringmyfeetwhilereadingthisstory
/killsmosquitoathousandtimes

FACKFACKFACKFACKFACKFAACCCCCCCCKKKKKIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
/ransawaylikeherlifedependedonit
WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAIIIIII IS THIS SO CCCCRRRRRRUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL ;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;A;

/screamsalltheprofanityuntotheworld
DAMNYOUDEATH DAMNYOUANGST DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNN YYYOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU

Can you tell how affected I am with this story? ;A; hahahaha OTL
This is how I review when I greatly affect. WHAT ARE FEELINGS WHAT ARE PUNCTUATIONS WHAT IS EEEEENNNNNGGRRRIIIISSSSUUUUUUU ;A;
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »