Reviews for A night terror
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
*eyes widen* wow.

Violentshadow chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
IS this going to continue? Or is this a one shot?
VampireApple chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I liked this.
TheMortician'sDaughter chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Dark, angsty, character studies on Bruce Banner are quite possibly my favourite thing ever.
And this particular dark and angsty Bruce fic is quite possibly one of my favourites ever.
Seriously, this was amazing. What I tend to see a lot of times in these types of fics is the author making it out like Bruce wallows in his own self-pity, but what I love is that you didn't do that. This was pure defiance, rage, and hatred, and if those kinds of things can be beautiful in any way at all, this was it. The way you used the language to convey your point was flawless (mechanics maybe not completely flawless, but hey, no one's perfect and this was awesome so I totally forgive you.) and just... I'm rambling now, but I just want you to know that I thought this piece was really, truly amazing and I think you're an exceptional writer. Kudos to you, my friend. You're awesome.
Sleepyreader13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I... Why doesn't this have more reviews?

I know its been up a while, but I just now found it and its wonderful and angsty and just great. And so sad, and just great.

Keep up the great work, and I can't wait for more updates!

X Sleepy
paisley15 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That was so sad and so beautiful! I haven't had wifi for about a week so, of course, my email was absolutely flooded. I was skimming over the titles, saw your username, and immediately clicked on the link. Fantastic job and I can't wait for the next chapter!