Reviews for Doctor Whooves Episode 9: Triple Rainbow
Rob Daland chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
You're awesome! You were able to combine the popular creepypasta of Rainbow Dash as a manager at the Rainbow Factory with your Rainbow Dash. You did a wonderful job
Atrox chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
watch?veYu87OJkXJM

rainbow factory music video
YuriFan5 chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
Why does this idea keep coming up? This must be the third time I've come across it. Sure, it is pretty horrible, but it really only has that Soylent Green impact the first time. At this point it's just become regular plain old horrible.
Doctor What chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I'm sorry, but I didn't realize this earlier. The Doctor can tell time by sniffing the air or licking stuff
MariusIoannesP chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Just found out recently that The Rainbow Factory is an actual fanfiction. So you had your Doctor Who/My Little Pony crossover fanfiction cross over with another My Little Pony fanfiction. It's like crossover fanfiction Inception! Awesome!
MariusIoannesP chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
I love it when Fluttershy get's aggressive!
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
You SERIOUSLY used that Rainbow Factory fic for this?! Ah well, it IS a good story, despite that.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Your really good at making the plot lines, it reminds me very much of Doctor Who, good job!
chris chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
I am your fan. Your fans are cool.P.S. Spike the dragon who waited and I keep making other references to the show. The episode with the base is one of my all-time favorites and this one just beat it out.
JackOfBlades394 chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Amazing! That was a good episode. Keep up the Good Work dude! I can't wait for the new episode. Oh and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
MariusIoannesP chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
You continue to impress me with how quickly you can upload chapters. Someone else in a review of the previous episode said you successfully mimicked Steven Moffat's ability to terrorize adults and children alike, and this turns that up to eleven! I read the description of this story and thought it was so awesome! You're just reveling in the science fiction that is Doctor Who! Something tells me though this isn't the last we've seen of evil Rainbow Dash. I especially liked Derpy showing the Doctor how to use the sonic screwdriver with his hooves, which makes me certain that you have see the Doctor Whooves and Assistant videos on YouTube. (Although, it makes me think the future Doctor and Opal in Episode 7 also used sonic screwdrivers with their hooves, but that was never made explicit. Oh, well.) Anyway, as always, keep up the good work. I look forward to the next episode and seeing where everything is going.
D.J. Scales chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
That's a good way to end things but I have a feeling that the Story is not over yet.
Featherstone180 chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Dude you had it all going for you. Completely realistic reactions from every character, and then you went ahead and made Celestia CRY! Why ;( ?
D.J. Scales chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Wow talk about a horrific truth. I've got a thousand and one songs playing through my head as soon as i read that chapter.
Ecco4ever chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
well done i can't wait for the next chapter.