Reviews for Equilibrium
That was really amazing. Other than the great writing it actually had a story like what an episode would have which a lot of fanfictions lack. Great job and btw you may have a shot at writing a bestselling book :)
Thea chapter 1 . 3/17
I Love It
But hey did Korra ever say "i told ya" to mako after what asami said? Sry if youbdid write it. Im kinda sloppy reader.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 5 . 1/18
WOW! I love this story so much and i'm so glad I found it. You are very talented, I hope you do something with this skill. :)
LaughingSenselessly chapter 4 . 1/18
OMG that was so sweet! I love this story so much. I need more of this. Good thing there is a chapter left! Yay!
LaughingSenselessly chapter 2 . 1/18
OMG yes. I am really enjoying this. It's so hard to find good Makorra fics on this website.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 1 . 1/18
OMG that was so cute and hilarious! LMAO! I think this is an awesome fic. Your writing and characterization is on point!
owen.hickey.7 chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
I just finished reading chapter 5 and let me just say a few things. WOW. just wow, wow-er-ific, AMAZING, fantastic. I am not simply flabbergasted, i am even gabberflasted. WOW. This is hands down the most well written fan fic i have ever read. This felt like reading an actual, professional, widely acclaimed novel.

I can find almost no flaw with this story. There may have been one or two VERY small grammatical errors but that is insignificant. Your style of writing is EXTREMELY clear. Your descriptions are so well written that i had to re-read some over of them over and over again to get all of the jam-packed and efficiently crafted images and to understand all of them.
My eyes were literally glued to the words from start to finish, only pausing to go to the toilet and to laugh or just simply stop and feel the angst and embarrassment of some of the scenes. I mean i literally burst out laughing in chapter one when Bolin was talking to Mako about Korra's breat bindings being left behind! It was exactly what i would have imagined Bolin saying! I could almost feel the embarrassment Mako was feeling!

And don't even get me started about the sex scene. I mean I have read quite a few M-rated stories that leave nothing to the imagination, but this is sooo much better than any of those. You leave almost everything to the imagination, but in a way that is just sublime! The scene was just beautifully constructed, I think you nailed Korra and Mako's personalities in that kind of situation. You simply nailed it in my opinion.

Your time skips, for lack of a better phrase, at the end of each chapters always at first seemed annoying and confusing as to what was happening in the plot, but were elegantly and gracefully explained slowly but surely as the chapter progressed. As I was reading the beginning of chapter 5 I had assumed they were getting married, it certainly seemed like it, but oh was I wrong, it wasn't cliché which was brilliant! You showed EVERYTHING but told NOTHING, which is what all of my english teachers years ago told me what made a brilliant story. There is nothing that I needed clarify, every question that I needed to solve could be solved once I re-read a paragraph. All of the information was there, be it hidden in layers and between the lines or just simply on the surface.

Absolute perfection!

My only quarrel is that it wasn't longer or that there was no sequel because I need more more more!

I realise that you have likely moved on from Makorra since this was written almost two years ago, especially now that the series finale of the legend of Korra has ended with Korrasami and was confirmed by the co-creators to be canon, but as you have undeniably demonstrated, if done right Makorra can make one hell of a beautiful couple!

I almost pray that you either do a sequel to this story, or attempt to write a Korrasami one since I have no doubt that you could skillfully create a masterpiece of it. Just in case you don't tend to read the reviews for this story anymore I am going to send this to you as a private message as I'm just in one of those "need to be heard" moods right now!
Summer Evening chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
that was tear-jerkingly amazing!
NinjaZero chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
That... was... AWESOME! I loved it so much. I was adicted to this story. I stayed up till 3am in the mornig when my final exam was in 5 hours. But it was fine. I love this story.
You are AWESOME!
Korra8814 chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
I like all the little references in this fanfic,
Great story by the way! I had a great time reading it. Keep on writing! ;D
Penelope Applegate chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Loooooooved it. All of it. Just read the whole thing in one sitting. The relationships, romantic and platonic, the drama, the comedy...one big huge bundle of loveliness.

Instant fave!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I loved this! Awesome story.
Kiki chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
This was an amazing story! I sad that it is over but it couldn't have been written any better. Great job!
MargretEverdeen chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
BY FAR, ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ ON FANFICTION! THANK YOU. NEVER STOP WRITING.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »