Reviews for Mono's Children - Shadow of the Colossus Creepypasta
This was bad. Illogical in many parts. Jumped around quite a bit, and not very interesting. I even like this game quite a bit. I can't say that I enjoyed this read and I would not consider it a creepy pasta.
ShadowAgro chapter 1 . 2/26
I'm legit scared by this great job, I' the first to review this but please continue this!
8way chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
So far, this is a great creepypasta! I did find some things that I'd like to inform you on, but, nonetheless, I did enjoy reading it. There are no big cliches in it, other than Mono actually speaking English aloud, and it's easy to picture in your head. So, now I'll go over the corrections. I actually got SoTC at GameStop. Since the PS2 is outdated, they have it in a drawer behind the desk, not on shelves. Next, in the third paragraph, second sentence, it says, "after looking the receipt". But, back in topic, it was great! I will enjoy reading the finished product when you continue writing it.
maerD chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Not as creepy as other scary spaghetti, but not too bad. Plus, at least I'll be able to sleep tonight. 6.67/10
guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
cliche's EVERYWHERE
Conor chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This is a terrible story. It's generic, stupid and badly written. I was embarrassed just reading it. It wasn't creative at all. The whole backwards text on the letter thing was one of the least creative ideas you had in this entire story. Okay, maybe I'm being a little harsh. I'm sorry about that. I think that maybe this story needs a little more thought into the way that it's trying to be scary.

So far it just seems like it's another story trying to be like the Ben drowned story.
Virgofox28 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
*gasp* What happens next?!
Akayuri chapter 1 . 11/21/2012