Reviews for The Next Lord of Kobol
redmen6blight chapter 19 . 4/25
So no pairings then I take it because after this moment I find it hard to believe that a pairing is even is fine because I don't see romance as part of the genres so its fine.
I hope you're doing alright and still writing! I know you're probably more focused on your original works, but it'd be awesome if you'd finish this story! It's the best HP/BSG fic out there! You're probably my favorite fanfic author and one of my favorite new authors! I've got 2 of your books.
venus4279 chapter 21 . 3/25
This is super amazing, as always. I have read many of your other fics, of course, but this is probably my favorite, and I barely know anything about Battlestar Galactica! Your craft is tight, and it is awesome (and not surprising) to learn that you are a successful professional writer these days :) - Thanks for sharing!
Phrophetsam chapter 21 . 3/8
Love this fic, especially considering Racetrack is one of my favorite side characters in BSG. Really hope it gets revived one day.
Phrophetsam chapter 21 . 3/8
Not the biggest fan of Harry Potter, and for me the story really began to shine once we got to the Colonies.
highlander348 chapter 1 . 2/14
Is this story dead? It’s been nearly five years since you updated.
Jimbocous chapter 21 . 1/26
Great stuff. Hope the publishing and original writing are going well. I do hope you find your way back to this at some point,as well. Thanks for a great read so far ...
Sterling-Ag chapter 21 . 1/4
I enjoy all of your work. I'll follow this on the off chance that you will eventually update. I hope everything is going well for you.
zaltran chapter 21 . 8/23/2020
Good story, a shame you haven't continued it...
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 21 . 8/3/2020
Excellent story!

Dirt Rider
Devilking1994 chapter 21 . 7/28/2020
Really fun story dad to see its been abandoned
big johnson chapter 21 . 7/7/2020
It's a shame you haven't updated but hopefully you come back
shraggy chapter 21 . 5/30/2020
Really enjoying your writing, I know long gaps away, but The next Lord of Kobol is a great story.
Taiki chapter 21 . 5/28/2020
I just came across this story and it is so damn good! I know it has been 4 years now, but I hope you come back to this one day and finish it! I so want to see how it plays out!
jackster242 chapter 21 . 5/22/2020
Why why why hasn't there been any update! I want more!
1,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »