Reviews for The Next Lord of Kobol
chaoswizard chapter 21 . 4/3
Keep me posted please it is good
leylinjan chapter 13 . 2/24
Am reading this for the third time now - I really like it, so much that I still remember a lot about this story and still desperately wanted to read it again :)
And now this A/N where you say you once took at 2,5 y hiatus. That means there is hope! Just kidding, you don't owe us anything. There are too few good BSG/HP crossovers, and yours is definitely one of the best, even unfinished.
Love your story!
Eriktheviking70 chapter 21 . 2/21
An engrossing read, thank you.
Eragon135790 chapter 21 . 1/27
really liked the ff, hope it may be continued, though i doubt it will. are we now back to there actually being more of a monotheistic thing as there is one only one immortal god cause i liked that there are multiple gods and not 'one true god'.
Eragon135790 chapter 7 . 1/27
harry shouldnt run out of food, like ever, while according to gramp's law he cant create food from nothing he can, as long as he has some, create more of it.
Eragon135790 chapter 3 . 1/27
really dont get why they didnt kill the death-eaters if they always got free again.
wiskeymoose10 chapter 21 . 12/19/2021
I love the story but after 3 years, I hope the story is not dead? Please update.
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 21 . 12/12/2021
Interesting story
richdsils chapter 1 . 12/7/2021
ok so I take it this is now dead as we haven't seen an update in years ( 5 )
KzintiKiller chapter 21 . 11/23/2021
Hope you come back for this one. It looks very complex.
kirosyamcha chapter 19 . 11/7/2021
Don’t really understand her leap in logic about mental control but to each their own.
omh666 chapter 21 . 11/6/2021
I thought I remembered seeing this fic was updated, but seems not. Aah well, it was an enjoyable reread all the same. Still looking forward to future chapters though.
monbade chapter 21 . 9/24/2021
more?
PrinceSheo chapter 10 . 8/24/2021
Can't believe it's been so long. Suddenly got nostalgic for this fic out of nowhere and seeing it was last updated way back in 2016 shocked me
DesireeStorm chapter 21 . 8/10/2021
Damn this was going so well. Good luck with your writing career, seei g as this hasn't been updated in a long while, thanks for what you have given.
1,666 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »