Reviews for The Next Lord of Kobol
GL chapter 21 . 3/16
Rotfangs...love it.
GL chapter 2 . 3/15
I don't know about anyone else but I'm going to trust Sirius.
invinoveri chapter 21 . 2/26
This fic is fun. Seems like it would be fun to write.
invinoveri chapter 19 . 2/26
When HP told Maggie about magic I was ready to drop this fic but you surprised me.. I was like nooo that's so dumb! You handled the Hp/Maggie thing well.
jillybilly99 chapter 21 . 2/18
wow, I really like this! Can't wait for an update
Mui chapter 21 . 2/12
The best Gaw dam thing i ever saw!
PiotrMc chapter 1 . 2/13
I think I started reading you when I just graduated from high school or was still in it with the lie I lived and I just wanted to say aging big fan I love this story and every update always has me rereading the whole thing and is one of the highlights of that day. I am always looking forward to your next chaptee
counter12 chapter 1 . 2/7
Sequel to The Lie I've Lived please!
Flyte28 chapter 21 . 2/7
Dam I love this story, the character's, the setting the mixing of the world's. This feels like a full on paper back story not just another fanfic, I really want to see where this goes next.
westgatefrank4034 chapter 21 . 1/23
Wow what an epic find. This is why I strongly recommend that people should follow authors suggestions for story's because you might find a gem like this one... There are some grammatical errors in the story but not many for a non bata read one. Great work and I hope to see a new chapter soon.
Crys chapter 21 . 1/13
And Happy New Year to you, too.

Aw, you didn't tell us about Zak and Harry's night on the town? Just glad you didn't have them run into Maggie and that awkward "Hi, again" moment. Though Zak and Kel (or Maggie) leaving together would be amusing.

Yeesh. So that's a low level Incarnate. I'm now concerned about the more powerful ones.

You know, if he can just talk to the local leader, they might agree to leave each other alone. If he doesn't come to the conclusion they're some sort of vampiric life, which it's looking more like they are, or some sort of danger to the public.

Meh, whatever. Looking forward to seeing where the story goes next.
Slightly Too Heavy chapter 21 . 1/14
Hey J, I'm enjoying this story greatly, but I can't help but wonder if you're planning a sequel to The Lie I've Lived at some point in the future? Perhaps after Next Lord of Kobol is done? It's always been my favourite of your works.
ripper34 chapter 21 . 1/14
Good chapter
Meow chapter 21 . 1/11
Always a joy to see an update. Thank you 3
Tata-Fox chapter 21 . 1/9
Ahh... hmmm... i don't know what to say. Ghost of Zoe i can accept, some people having a bit of magic i see fitting in well with BSG... But shapeshifting animal demon incarnate thingies... A very strange turn of events, this story has taken. And i thought Harry going to space was just a few chapters away? I look forward to your next chapter.
I love all your stories by the way. And is the inner eye abandoned?
1,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »