Reviews for The Next Lord of Kobol
Congratulations man!
Crys chapter 18 . 10/18
Bit of interesting magical theory, otherwise a "Everything still moving forward" chapter with a cameo by Apollo. Clever touch including Gianne.

As to the other big announcement: Well damn, man, congratulations! Good luck moving to the next step with it.
Thanks for making time to continue this story.
Nouriel chapter 18 . 10/17
Hey, good chapter and good piece of news!
erik chapter 18 . 10/17
A great insight into what made the different characters we get to meet in the show.
Damn two quick updates with a third on the way and now a possible tv show? Jbern for the win! I really hope the show lands a spot. And keep writing all the cool things!
HaywireEagle chapter 2 . 10/19
It says I reviewed this before on chap 1, but reading it now I am very amused and impressed. I think I may haved reviewed the wrong fic when I had a bunch of tabs open. Oh well, so far thish as been rather entertaining. A bit simple when it comes to solutions to problems and quick to boot.

Also, nothing remotely Kobolian yet. So I am curious when it picks up.
If magic interferes with technology then it could be weaponised to up the lethality of anti-cylon munitions. It could also provide plenty of ways to die if you try magic in spaceships.
I'm enjoying the ride, great work. Can't wait to see where this ends up, usually I don't enjoy crossovers unless I know the source but this is great despite my BSG ignorance.
heyster1 chapter 18 . 10/19
from the stories I've read you're a good writer. So whatever you write should be a good basis for a tv show. hope for the best in the coming year. another good chapter. looking forward to all of the magical alterations to colonial stuff and experiments done by harry to see how far his magic can go. please keep writing.
Araytigre chapter 18 . 10/18
LOL, however, to my mind, Lee seems like a combo of all three of the Elder Weasley's, after all, Percy wouldn't joke around like Lee was, as he was Much too serious ALL the time (particularly in canon). He should wait a little longer to finalise his decision, after all, he's only known him for about 5-10 minutes at this stage. Zoe is definitely turning out to be a great resource, and a generally fun person to be around. Thank You. TTFN
lizzy chapter 18 . 10/16
I would have never thought to cross these two over )
Great story, thank you for posting.
Just reread Turn Me Loose after reading ch17 of this and find an update here, great stuff. Good luck with the TV deal.
Guest Q chapter 18 . 10/16
Nice. Hope it works out! :) And I like how Harry just closed her off like that, gives her the extra kick in the ass Maggie needs before she go's to Virgon. Have a feeling it won't be anywhere near as fun as she's assuming its gonna be.
WriteShop chapter 18 . 10/18
so, how long until the Stockholm syndrome kicks in for Zoe?

Yes, she is not actually a prisoner, but Harry is the ONLY person that she can interact with, and many of her physical needs can only be met through his intersession, so it's almost the same thing.
Her Majesty's Royal Institute of Technology - goes to HEMRIT