Reviews for The Next Lord of Kobol
strdrgn chapter 21 . 9/13
Please, I beg you more. Best of this crossover, Harry Potter-Battlestar Galactica 2003.
Dissenter chapter 1 . 9/11
Lie I've Lived sequel?
cztelnik chapter 21 . 8/19
Excellent chapter! This is very entertaining, a bit of a street rat/magician/space traveler fic.
cztelnik chapter 19 . 8/19
I like the response Maggie had, it seems more real. Harry is heading out to space soon and will always have his memories and hopefully Maggie won't ever recover hers.
cztelnik chapter 16 . 8/19
Enjoying this quite a bit. Battlestar Galactica is a huge show I never got into, maybe should but seems like HP fics merge well with a lot of sci-fi worlds.
cztelnik chapter 10 . 8/19
Despite not knowing the Verse this is an interesting AU HP adventure.
C.M.Alm chapter 21 . 8/17
LOVE YOUR STORY, looking forward to more :)
Bravo13 chapter 21 . 7/14
Great story having read anything this good In a while keep up the good work :)
Fast Frank chapter 18 . 7/6
Bah! The self aggrandizement in the HERMIT letters seems so tacky.
Fast Frank chapter 3 . 7/6
Joe, the only Dementor ever to awarded an Order of Merlin. (No, I'm not writing that omake.)
Fast Frank chapter 2 . 7/6
Well, we didn't get a scene where Keacher reveals that he had the locket, but it would be easy enough to imagine.
AnimusFlame chapter 21 . 6/26
Just wanted to say that I've absolutely loved this story, and reread it twice now. I'm loving the blend of future tech and Harry hobbling along, finding his place with magic and tech.

I really enjoyed the VR combat, and showing Harry's combat experience surfacing through.

I was thinking how interesting it would be to find out all these combat games were sponsored and/or developed by the military as a way of "training" future recruits and getting them some "combat" experience before they enlist.

Thanks for this story, and can't wait to read more! Hope the real world is going well for you!
KirijamaScion chapter 21 . 6/12
Really hoping that this hasn't been abandoned. Hope to see more soon :)
StarSerpent chapter 20 . 6/11
Finally, some spine!

It's not that nice guys finish last. In truth, people who are 'nice' usually have better chances at success as they can make connections and build up a reputation of integrity more easily. 'Nice' is just often confused with a lack of conviction, ambition, resolve and ability from people who do finish last.
StarSerpent chapter 6 . 6/10
Hopefully he learns that using a nonlethal on an opponent that won't hesitate to go after you if given half a chance is an idiot thing to do. He wouldn't be dumped through the veil if he'd cut Bellatrix down, for one.

And in truth, wouldn't leaving the DEs alive be nonsensical as well? I mean, Sirius mentioned that they fought and defeated Goyle Sr three times. It couldn't have been on the same day, and Sirius did get the chance to speak to him after the third time, meaning they had the chance to whack him. Harry and co might have been capable of defeating Goyle, but an average Muggle would have fallen to even the weakest wizard. We know DEs go on occasional muggle raids. Wouldn't leaving them alive mean you facilitate further death and destruction?

I'm also confused by Harry's blase attitude to money. It's probably the result of his upbringing, and perhaps naivete. Money is a form of power, and should at the very least be respected. There may be things more important than it, but wealth financial security and independence.
A wealthy person wouldn't be worrying about the bills to pay for medicine and education, for instance. You can't say the same for a poorer man.
1,576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »