Reviews for The Next Lord of Kobol
ggf1 chapter 21 . 6/8
read again still good.
WriteShop chapter 21 . 6/5
I told you that you would never finish this unless you used a time skip
LoveSpock chapter 3 . 6/1
I had hoped that Sirius wouldn't die in your fic. I'm so shocked (again).

**crying**

LoveSpock chapter 1 . 6/1
This sounds really interesting! I noticed that you've done a lot of work on it. Do you plan to complete it?

Until next time.
BrettVT chapter 21 . 5/24
It is a tragedy this never got finished because it is excellent.
IronHair chapter 1 . 4/1
Rereading this story
IronHair chapter 1 . 4/1
Rereading
ironhair chapter 21 . 4/2
Please don't leave it at this junction. I know you have a real life and publishing firm, but please do write one chapter every 2-3 months?
ironhair chapter 3 . 4/1
How did Sirius die :(
Nooooo! After I've fully invested my self in this fic, and especially, after that last chapter this can't be the end. It just cant... It's been a while since you've last updated and I hope you're doing well Author. You weave an entertaining tale and I desperately hope you continue. Thanks for sharing.
Duellist chapter 21 . 3/26
Really enjoyed this. Hope your real life writing is successful. If you do come back to fanfic, I'd love to see where you were going with this.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 9 . 2/6
Interesting Chapter. I'm on a reread of your story and it seems to be only the beginning of a very long Harry Potter - Galactica story. I've started my own crossover but with Harry finding himself aboard the Galactica of the original 1978 -79 series. Your story gave me the idea and spiked my interst.

Harry will end up becoming a Colonial Warrior in a Viper and be a natural at flying it. After about a "yahr" he will go back and find his body has aged a year but its only a few minutes after he disappeared.

He will have adventures ...

Well too much will be telling but your the one who go me started.

Your story leaves me with a lot of questions as to how it will play out.

1. Will Harry Potter ever come home?

2. Will Harry get involved in the war with the Cylons?

3. Since "yahren" is the plural for their years and it is obviously from the German language I'm taking that the singular is "yahr". German "jahr" singular "jahren" plural and j takes the y sound.

4. Then other Colonial terms are often from Greek or Latin. They call dogs "daggets" and they do no know what a lion or a bear is meaning they didn't exit on Caprica or they have different names. The people have largely Greek or Latin names.

5. Your are basing your story on the 2003 - Galactica series which you are more familiar with but I'm in the dark. I've seen only enough of it to know it's very different from the 1978 series.

6. The way there are so many Greek and Roman ideas suggests the Colonies lost contact with Earth only about two thousand years ago. Perhaps the Vail was a portal for going to or coming from earth.

7. I'm confused about magic among the Colonials. Is magic very rare or do the magicals exist in a shadow society that Harry has not discovered yet?

8. In many stories the bigger criminals are sent through the Veil, the ministry's equivalent of the death penalty. Harry should check records in that museum where he killed Bellatrix. He should find other mysterious people have come through that Veil, criminal witches and wizards from Earth.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 18 . 1/26
So I take it Harry will probably end up with the Adamas.

My own story is still in outline form so you may not set it for a bit.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 17 . 1/26
I'm wondering where this story will go but I'll have to read on.
Will Harry ever get back to Earth?
Will he become a Colonial Warrior?
I presume Maggie will drop out of the story.

Your story gave me an idea.
I started a story where Harry chases after Sirius goes through the Veil and finds himself on the Galactica Landing bay.
The 1978 -79 original Battlestar Galactica!
There he will shortly meet count Iblis.
Iblis' voice to Harry will be Lord Voldemort.
To Apollo and Starbuck, Iblis' voice will be the Cylon Imperious leader.
No one else will recognize Iblis' voice.
Harry also knows (and I looked it up) Iblis is the name for devil in Islam.
Harry will join the Colonial Warriors and fly a viper.
carick of hunter moon chapter 21 . 1/21
all told a very well thought out story, that looks like it could have been an outstanding story if finished but from the lack of updates is it a lost tale doom to be unfinished? I like so may other hope not Follows: 2,550 -
1,596 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »