Reviews for Another Lost Soul
greyfan 79 chapter 28 . 3/12/2013
Brilliant ana and Christian are happy jess s happy there is romance in store for sawyer only think I don't like is bitch troll is around
contrite shadow chapter 28 . 3/12/2013
Almost too much cuteness for one chapter. But I think my favorite was Christian defending Jess as "my daughter". Thank you.
kelmal chapter 28 . 3/11/2013
Another great chapter.
C-bride chapter 28 . 3/11/2013
I really missed this story and am glad you're back.
I enjoyed this chapter but it felt a little awkward, good awkward because Christian, Jess and Ana are working in their new roles as parents and child, and also because Christian's shock when he saw Jess and the fact that now she's a brunette, i know he sees her as his daughter but can't stop thinking that Elena somehow can use that against them. I think Jess did change her hair color to resemble Ana as she already recognized her as her mom, I know it sounds strange and I also believe that this decision was influenced because she recently saw her biological mother, might be another way to reject her and a new look for a new life. Btw what does that woman want now?
I want to know that Elena is plotting and more family time. Wedding!Wedding!Wedding!
Thanks for this update :D
Gaums30 chapter 28 . 3/11/2013
Great chapter.
jigna.bhakta1 chapter 28 . 3/11/2013
i bet her mother is back because she knows her daughter is a grey now and wants money. yeah more of sawyer
Guest chapter 27 . 2/21/2013
Nice chapter seems and smells like a happily ever after is coming soon for everyone;-)
kbelt chapter 27 . 2/22/2013
How sweet! Caleb is a keeper
pookiebear3 chapter 27 . 2/22/2013
wow.. that was a surprise
misswinterjayne chapter 27 . 2/22/2013
love it love love it. its way cute love jess and christan and their relationship
kelmal chapter 27 . 2/21/2013
Another great chapter.
greyfan 79 chapter 27 . 2/21/2013
Really good chapter so gad jess is happy
contrite shadow chapter 27 . 2/21/2013
Aww, what a sweet thing to do. I wasn't sure about George, but now I like him.
C-bride chapter 27 . 2/21/2013
Getting better and better, loved, it was so sweet when she called him Dad.
I'm happy everything is turning great for her but at the same time is like a time bomb, i can see so much drama ahead. Love your Christian and Ana.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/15/2013
I don't want to see Christian ripping Jess apart for having sex. Let Ana handle it. Christian can handle the "talk" with Caleb in a civil way. Reminding him to respect Jess. Don't blow this out of proportion. love this story. lots of great moments. and so VERY different from all the others on here.
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »