Reviews for Another Lost Soul
contrite shadow chapter 47 . 8/3/2013
Aww:-) Nice. Thank you.
pookiebear3 chapter 47 . 8/2/2013
oh so happy ... want Jess and Caleb together!
Pks9704 chapter 47 . 8/2/2013
Glad to see that she is coming around .
I did think that you abandoned the story...become back
greyfan 79 chapter 46 . 7/19/2013
I am glad she is ok with her parents now and her and Caleb really need to sort there feelings out for each other xx
contrite shadow chapter 46 . 7/19/2013
"leaving crumbs all over the black maxi skirt Jess was wearing." - Yep, they'll do that:-)

Glad Christian stepped up and did the fatherly thing. And wassup with Caleb kissing her like that and then walking away? Maybe there's hope for them after all. Thanks, for the update.
kturner1187 chapter 46 . 7/18/2013
Glad you are back! Great update! Can't wait for more!
kelmal chapter 46 . 7/18/2013
Another great chapter.
27ShadesOfElliePotter chapter 46 . 7/18/2013
So worth the wait! Xoxo
Statins lare 666 chapter 45 . 7/17/2013
Will you continue with the story? Pls do its so good
llb chapter 45 . 5/9/2013
Why is Christian Always the bad person always and ana is just as bad you use Christian in the book fix problems but make him look bad .and Elliott is stupid .Jess is a hooker and his daughter . And yeah Christian was taken out his bad situAtion so what not his fault jess should have made better decisions. So no I thought your writings sucked
Christian618 chapter 45 . 5/9/2013
Oh I thought this was a given I don't know why it was such a surprise! Maybe I misunderstood what christen thought about this. I thought it was much more worse than this.
pookiebear3 chapter 45 . 5/9/2013
Ouch..always something! So I guess I didn't think it went as bad as it could, He was just sitting by her to talk and she flew out of the room. Christian needs to learn to process and think before speaking. It seems like she is more upset with herself for doing it and letting her secret out then actually at him.
kelmal chapter 45 . 5/9/2013
Another great chapter.
greyfan 79 chapter 45 . 5/9/2013
Oh no I hope they can work it out and I hope ana can make Christian see sense
Guest chapter 43 . 5/6/2013
I've had a lovely long weekend ... However it could be made better by a chapter that reveals what's going on ... I keep worrying about jess when I should be studying lol it's such a gripping story
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »