Reviews for Sia Lode
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
wow this was a good story that you shared with us. Now Aro and Bella are completely mated I hope that they are completely happy right. Thank you for sharing this with us. I enjoyed reading this. Have a good week to come/
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 9/4/2016
wow so Alice and Aro went over board and yes I can see Bella's point, and glad Jasper explained it to Aro and Alice and she still couldn't understand or grasp any of it. So Alice might of lost out on a good friend in Bella then.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 9/4/2016
wow that was a good gift to have, now Marcus can be happy again.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 9/4/2016
wow I can't believe Caius sent someone to out Bella and they don't even know her. I do hope that they can take control of Caius before he does more damage right. Also I wonder if Jane and Felix will do as Aro asks of them. They should take his arms and legs so he can't escape and hide them so no one can find the limbs right.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
this was a good chapter as well, wow so Aro wants to get married right away. Also seems like Caius doesn't like Bella and yet he hasn't even met her or her dad yet.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
wow so I wonder when the wedding is going to happen and where it is going to be held in Forks or Italy, interesting I think.
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 9/4/2016
wow I really do hope that Edward doesn't try to hurt Bella or the guys from La Push right.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 9/4/2016
oh no I hope Bella is going to be safe from Edward, I hope he doesn't hurt her right. But at the same time Aro shouldn't of gloated that he was getting a date with Bella right. I really don't think that Bella appreciated Edward following every where she went or done right.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
glad that Bella has her dad there to help her out on the other super natural creatures right.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
I wonder what kind of species are the Swan's/ like I said before interesting.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
wow that was fast thinking from Bella, I'm glad that she is okay right. Well I just hope everything works out for the best.
Sassyvampmama chapter 12 . 6/7/2016
Thank you for sharing.
Charitable Millionaire chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Ooh I love Aro, this story looks good! **excited**
20.BOOK.ADDICT.16 chapter 12 . 3/14/2016
whatever happened to the wolves and paul?
Lizu chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Should be 'Bizet's "Carmen" '