Reviews for Amazing Grace
findo chapter 22 . 7/31
Thanks so much for a terrific read. So well-written and well thought out, the first Hunger Games fanfic I've read that I want to keep as canon in my head.
Mage-Yewoqirife chapter 1 . 7/4
Had to come back and review. I've been obsessing over this fic for the last few days. Beetee and Wiress are some of my favorites and you captured them beautifully. #HeadcanonAccepted.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 23 . 3/19
This fic is just absolutely fabulous. It's so incredibly well-written, and you capture Wiress so perfectly, along with Beetee. I especially loved your explanation for Wiress's stumbling speech. As far as I'm concerned, this is Wiress canon - and it makes me even more heart broken that she dies in CF.

Incredible, incredible work. :)

cindylili chapter 12 . 1/24
Nice idea, I feel like people always have a forest arena, but this is really creative!
cindylili chapter 4 . 1/24
I love Wiress's thinking, how she kind of zones out at times :P
Dame Selena chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
O I Already left a review but I loves this story so much I had to reread it. When Jasper says I might spear you with something else first and Halifax says he'll rip his balls off off, did you make a sex joke?
Dame Selena chapter 22 . 9/20/2014
This is great I loved it!
baby Cyclopes chapter 22 . 12/6/2013
Ibbonray chapter 23 . 10/11/2013
Amazing. It's taken me about six hours to read this, and I love it... can't wait to read the sequel. :)
FoxfaceChase16 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I love this story. I've never read a story about Wiress before, so this was really interesting. How the peacekeepers strike infants and toddlers was really scary and realistic, and I liked how you introduced Beetee here. The way you made Wiress' brother not-quite-normal is creative too. Your writing is fantastic, and it's really refreshing to be able to read such a great story. There's very little grammar and spelling errors, which I'm sure you'll be able to fix if you reread and check once again. Example, 'whichever poor (not pour) soul'. By the way, you rock the 'show not tell' lesson every author learns sooner or later; awesome!
Do keep writing, don't waste your talent! I certainly hope you'll return the favor and review my story, titled Death Carnival! Thanks!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
This fic is amazing, I loved it. Please post the sequel soon :)
Minerva1986 chapter 22 . 4/19/2013
Thanks a lot for this FF, it is a great read and I am looking forward to reading a sequel :) Will you put up a notice here when it's out, so the followers know it is there? That would be great.
Have a nice week-end :)
abbieforth chapter 22 . 4/18/2013
HUURRAY! Start the sequel SOON, please!

abbieforth chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
This was fantabulous! :) I'm so excited about future Beeress interactions...update soon, please!

Minerva1986 chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
One of my favorite chapters :) I think it was a cool idea to tell exactly what happened to the others, and the way you described it I felt like watching that movie. Wonder when Carmenius will just give up. Now I'm looking forward to the paaaaartyyyyyy ;) Thanks for this chapter, and have a great week!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »