Reviews for Amazing Grace
FASTER.
I WILL DO ANYTHING.
PLEASE.
Annlovesyourfic chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
This is FANTASTIC. Please update soon! Pleeeeaaaase. I love it. It is almost as good as Suzanne Collins's books. Wonderful. You made Wiress look somehow different, but you stayed true to character. Thank you for this wonderful thing to fill my sleepless nights with.
abbieforth chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!

Minerva1986 chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
Great chapter, very exciting! It was more like a movie playing in front of me than reading a story, so excellent writing and pacing :) I am only sad that this story is nearing its end :( but at least one chapter to go!
I also think this is a very spot-on account of what could have been Wiress games.
Have a nice day :)

KTstoriesandstuff chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
Wow. Epic feast! Crazy career kid though...
KTstoriesandstuff chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
Ew! Ants would be gross! Great job with another chapter! She's getting closer! Woo hoo!
CR chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Nice everything love it
Minerva1986 chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
Hey :)

I love how she is fighting for her life in this chapter, I bet the gamemakers and sponsers underestimated her will to live. The message for Balia was really sweet, great chapter!

abbieforth chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
Another fantastic chapter! :) I wonder who died. Update soon, please!

Minerva1986 chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
Brilliant chapters, really love them :) Wonder what the capitol thinks now that brains actually matter. Hope Caesar brings that up in the follow-up interviews!
Anyway, really exciting and kindo of funny how you can dread somebody dying when you know she will survive. You are really good with suspense, I am excited for the next chapter!

abbieforth chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
I absolutely adored this chapter, especially this line: "I've always walked between these towering green walls, always hungry, always thirsty. I don't really notice the ever-increasing scratches and scabs from the thorns any more, and I bet the others don't either. The arena is my home now, my traps my only friends."

That is beautiful writing. :) I hope you update soon!

abbieforth chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
Today is my birthday, and this is a wonderful present! :D I can't wait for an update!

KTstoriesandstuff chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Aaaw! Yay! Another great chapter! :) I like how she remembered home as she realized her family would be interviewed. I chuckled when she realized victory and funding for inventing were linked. College professors who do research are always griping about funding for projects... Keep up the good work!
Minerva1986 chapter 15 . 3/15/2013
I am really happy to finally get a new chapter of this story, and thrilled to hear you already finished it, although I do hope there are still quite a few chapters to come! I enjoy the story too much for it to be over just yet.
The last chapter was really good, it is interesting to see how Wiress analyses her situation constantly and is eager to *please* the gamemakers. Lots of FFs just *copy* Katniss's way of shaping her own games, although I always thought she was more of an exception.
I like how Wiress is special and yet isn't in your story and I look forward to see the traps and schemes put in place for her to win the games!
abbieforth chapter 15 . 3/15/2013
...This ISN'T the last chapter, right? As in, you're going to continue this, right? This was such a wonderful chapter, but the Games haven't ended, so when you say you've finished the story, surely you mean you've ALMOST finised the story...right?

And are you going to do a sequel after? I would enjoy that. :) Keep writing!

57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »