Reviews for Amazing Grace
nutsandvoltsdeactivated chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Eusaq11 chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
Wow so amazing there has to be more!
PLEASE chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
UPDATE.
FASTER.
I WILL DO ANYTHING.
PLEASE.
Annlovesyourfic chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
This is FANTASTIC. Please update soon! Pleeeeaaaase. I love it. It is almost as good as Suzanne Collins's books. Wonderful. You made Wiress look somehow different, but you stayed true to character. Thank you for this wonderful thing to fill my sleepless nights with.
nutsandvoltsdeactivated chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!

Minerva1986 chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
Great chapter, very exciting! It was more like a movie playing in front of me than reading a story, so excellent writing and pacing :) I am only sad that this story is nearing its end :( but at least one chapter to go!
I also think this is a very spot-on account of what could have been Wiress games.
Have a nice day :)

KTstoriesandstuff chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
Wow. Epic feast! Crazy career kid though...
KTstoriesandstuff chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
Ew! Ants would be gross! Great job with another chapter! She's getting closer! Woo hoo!
CR chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Nice everything love it
Minerva1986 chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
Hey :)

I love how she is fighting for her life in this chapter, I bet the gamemakers and sponsers underestimated her will to live. The message for Balia was really sweet, great chapter!

nutsandvoltsdeactivated chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
Another fantastic chapter! :) I wonder who died. Update soon, please!

Minerva1986 chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
Brilliant chapters, really love them :) Wonder what the capitol thinks now that brains actually matter. Hope Caesar brings that up in the follow-up interviews!
Anyway, really exciting and kindo of funny how you can dread somebody dying when you know she will survive. You are really good with suspense, I am excited for the next chapter!

nutsandvoltsdeactivated chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
I absolutely adored this chapter, especially this line: "I've always walked between these towering green walls, always hungry, always thirsty. I don't really notice the ever-increasing scratches and scabs from the thorns any more, and I bet the others don't either. The arena is my home now, my traps my only friends."

That is beautiful writing. :) I hope you update soon!

nutsandvoltsdeactivated chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
Today is my birthday, and this is a wonderful present! :D I can't wait for an update!

KTstoriesandstuff chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Aaaw! Yay! Another great chapter! :) I like how she remembered home as she realized her family would be interviewed. I chuckled when she realized victory and funding for inventing were linked. College professors who do research are always griping about funding for projects... Keep up the good work!
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »