Reviews for Amazing Grace
abbieforth chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Another wonderful chapter; I look forward to an update!

abbieforth chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
For some reason, when Plutarch showed up and asked for Beetee, I thought, "Beetee/Plutarch? Beetarch?" and then I started laughing. Beetarch! *pauses* You, um, aren't really going to do that, right? RIGHT?

Another great chapter, as I've come to expect! I'm off to read Chapter 6!

abbieforth chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Yay, Beetee/Wiress interaction! Unsure if there is going to be romance...but I hope so! I won't mind if there isn't, of course, so if you aren't planning any, don't feel obligated to put any in. ;)

Great chapter! Off to read the next one!

abbieforth chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Another great chapter!

abbieforth chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
I enjoyed this chapter as well. :) I like that Malcon finally started to acknowledge her presence! It was so sweet and sad. :'(

Great chapter!

abbieforth chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I've kept passing and passing this story repeatedly for the pettiest reason in the entire world; I didn't think Wiress's last name was Hunger Games-y enough. But once I put that aside, I finally decided to read it, and WOW, am I glad I did that! This was an amazing first chapter; I loved meeting Wiress's family, meeting, Beetee in a suit made me fangirl all over myself, and just...this was very nicely done, very, VERY nicely done. :)

Only two minor details: in reference to the Hunger Games, the "G" in "Games" should be capatilized, so instead of reading, "He won fourteen years ago, only the second thirteen-year-old victor in the history of the games, and is still quite young looking now," it would read, "He won fourteen years ago, only the second thirteen-year-old victor in the history of the Games, and is still quite young looking now."

And the same goes for the word Peacekeeper: "Hopefully once we are out of sight he will calm down enough that the Peacekeepers won't make an issue of it," instead of, "Hopefully once we are out of sight he will calm down enough that the peacekeepers won't make an issue of it."

In my opinion, those little details can make or break a story. :)

Also, I have to say I DID find it a bit odd for Beetee to have won at age 13, but you DID mention it had only happened twice, and considering HOW he won, I can see it.

Anyway, I'm off the read the next chapter!

KTstoriesandstuff chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
aaaaaaw, yay for nerdy awkward B & W moments! :) :) And how Wiress is already analyzing her potential arena yet is torn about taking the lives of other tributes was really great!
SassyRedhead chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
I really liked this chapter, everything felt really believable and I enjoy the characterization of both Beetee and Wiress.
Thank you for writing because I love reading!
KTstoriesandstuff chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Really good descriptions of her goodbyes and everyone's emotions were captured well :) :)
Shamalamadingdongs chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Very well written and very interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter!
KTstoriesandstuff chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Really nice start! Lots of description balanced with plot!
Dustpool chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Great plot line, good start, flows well, and lovely ending. I can tell this is going to be a lovely story my dear. *Pushes glasses up*

I can't wait to read next, and the last line was very well put.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4