Reviews for The Vision
MsGreySwift chapter 1 . 6/22
b and e dont die
chronos-girl chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
My immediate reaction was screaming "NO!" and then crying my eyes out. I watched in horror as everyone died and even after I found out it was a vision I cried some more. Whether it was from relief and happiness or sadness and happiness I don't know but I know that I still cry even now watching it. Sometimes I look away or distract myself once Aro jumps just so I can avoid seeing Carlisle die. Jasper and Seth as well.
I'm glad to see Alice's pov of things.
SerenaMichelle chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
For me, the battle part... literally that movie was the second one from the series that I've watched and I was like "woah, it's getting interesting..." then I saw that it was a vision and I was like.. "wtf?" And yea.. I hadn't seen this one and I was just looking through your stories to reread something and it caught my vision. I loved it!
Iridescent Bellisle Cullen chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I thought that all of the deaths (minus the Volturi's) was heartbreaking, especially Carlisle's! When Aro killed him, I was horrified, heartbroken, and furious. It is actually still hard for me to watch that particular scene whenever I was BD2. In fact, I was so angry about it that I wanted to break something or hurt somebody. If I had seen that part in the movies, I would have wanted to set the theater on fire!

But I am so, so happy that they are all alive! It stunned and saddened me when you said that everyone else died after the three Volturi brothers and their guard died.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
i cyied
Christina salvatore chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Thank you for this...when Carlisle dies is my favorite part because he dies to save his daughter
janelle.singleton2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
AW..:( so sad and I liked that she called him DAD..
BlackCat46 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Yeah, I remember that. I was the same. Though, God above, I was in tears reading this. That battle scene made me cry. Awesome story.
Clarity's Illusions chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was so great. Poor Alice, carrying the load. I can't imagine what she must have gone through. I freaked out over the movie too - Carlisle's my favorite character. I was SO happy to see the ending.
the newest daughter chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
He is the best all dads could learn from him.
cerisedawn chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
me too i really cheered for the deaths of the volturi especially jane's
EsmeAliceBella chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh my gosh just full on cried at this fanficition, I love the way you wrote your story and how powerful the emotions were for the whole story, I remember when I watched breaking dawn I screamed when Carlisle died and had a full break down on in the middle of the cinema, So please write more father/daughter stories because your awesome at it! :D
Allibelievein chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This story is beautiful :)
I cried my eyes out during the battle scene! I had dragged my mom with me to the movies and she looked at me like I was a weirdo. Haha!
amanda chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I HATED IT WHEN CARLISLE WAS KILLED! when that happen oh i was so upset i cried and yelled. carlisle is my favorite twilight character. I also hated it when jasper seth and leah died i was so ticked... i love how jane and them died i hated them.
potterfan2006 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I felt the same way when i saw the movie for the first time also a 10pm first showing! I heard everyone gasp when Carlisle was killed! I don't think I've ever heard that much commotion in the movies ever before...anyways great story I could totally see how Alice would be torn apart over the vision...I am so Thankful that it was just a vision I don't think I could have dealt with it if everyone actually had been killed!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »