Reviews for The Vision
Anissa0012 chapter 1 . 7/31
You have such a firm handle on all of the characters! This was great. I was HORRIFIED when I saw the battle scene the first time, even though I'd read the book and knew the original ending. I was sure they couldn't go THAT far from canon, but just look at the newest Star Trek universe. I worried during the battle..._could_ they? _Would_ they? SM said in an interview that maybe she would re-visit the Cullens in the future. Not if this battle was true. So I calmed myself fractionally before the movie made clear this was Alice's vision. I'm sure I would have been as vocal as your co-viewers if I'd seen the film the first night it was released, though.

Alice must suffer from her visions a lot. More than any but Jasper could know. Maybe Edward. I wonder if you'd like to play around with another comforting Alice story. I think it would be interesting for Bella to share with Alice _her_ visions. Many of her fore-shadowing nightmares came somewhat true. She might best be able to sympathize with and console her sister. Another request, then: would you please write a story where Bella discovers Alice distraught over a vision and manages to comfort her with Bella's own pre- and post-vision experiences?
twilightgirl587 chapter 1 . 6/8
Love this story. I always wondered how alice would cope with the after affects of that vision. On a different note i almost died when i saw the battle. God i am crying right now and i have watched the movie over and over again haha. Carlisle, omg carlisle, wow. I swear the entire thester went silent when that happend. But what killed me was jasper. (Major team jasper fan right here) my mom had to hold me down to keep me from walking out. I was so mad i was prepared to track down the movie people and yell at them. Then seth, omg i think everyone was crying at that point. But leah just broke my already broken heart. After how she acted towards the cullens she sacrificed herself for esme! Damn. Then of course i laughed like a mad woman when alice went after jane. Not surprised the denali sisters took caius out after what he did to Irina. Though i think marcus death was a little bittersweet. I mean everyone can tell he was just over being alive and wanted to be done. I had to laugh at aro when caius said 'regardless the cullens have been consotring with werewoves, out natural enemies' haha aro is like dude, just let it go. But omg i think i was traumatized by that. Well i think everyone was. But i love this story. Though i wish you had also shown how the family reacted. But atill an awesome story. I need to go watch bd2 again :)
MsGreySwift chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
b and e dont die
chronos-girl chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
My immediate reaction was screaming "NO!" and then crying my eyes out. I watched in horror as everyone died and even after I found out it was a vision I cried some more. Whether it was from relief and happiness or sadness and happiness I don't know but I know that I still cry even now watching it. Sometimes I look away or distract myself once Aro jumps just so I can avoid seeing Carlisle die. Jasper and Seth as well.
I'm glad to see Alice's pov of things.
SerenaMichelle chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
For me, the battle part... literally that movie was the second one from the series that I've watched and I was like "woah, it's getting interesting..." then I saw that it was a vision and I was like.. "wtf?" And yea.. I hadn't seen this one and I was just looking through your stories to reread something and it caught my vision. I loved it!
Iridescent Thilbo Bagginshield chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I thought that all of the deaths (minus the Volturi's) was heartbreaking, especially Carlisle's! When Aro killed him, I was horrified, heartbroken, and furious. It is actually still hard for me to watch that particular scene whenever I was BD2. In fact, I was so angry about it that I wanted to break something or hurt somebody. If I had seen that part in the movies, I would have wanted to set the theater on fire!

But I am so, so happy that they are all alive! It stunned and saddened me when you said that everyone else died after the three Volturi brothers and their guard died.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
i cyied
Christina salvatore chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Thank you for this...when Carlisle dies is my favorite part because he dies to save his daughter
janelle.singleton2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
AW..:( so sad and I liked that she called him DAD..
BlackCat46 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Yeah, I remember that. I was the same. Though, God above, I was in tears reading this. That battle scene made me cry. Awesome story.
Clarity's Illusions chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was so great. Poor Alice, carrying the load. I can't imagine what she must have gone through. I freaked out over the movie too - Carlisle's my favorite character. I was SO happy to see the ending.
the newest daughter chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
He is the best all dads could learn from him.
cerisedawn chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
me too i really cheered for the deaths of the volturi especially jane's
EsmeAliceBella chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh my gosh just full on cried at this fanficition, I love the way you wrote your story and how powerful the emotions were for the whole story, I remember when I watched breaking dawn I screamed when Carlisle died and had a full break down on in the middle of the cinema, So please write more father/daughter stories because your awesome at it! :D
neverknewme chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This story is beautiful :)
I cried my eyes out during the battle scene! I had dragged my mom with me to the movies and she looked at me like I was a weirdo. Haha!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »