Reviews for It Could Be You
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Yay! I'm so glad that you got Samandriel out of there. Really well written. :)
N. H. Moonshadow chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I enjoyed this very much. I really Like Samandriel, and I'm glad I wasn't the only one who wanted to see him rescued. Nice oneshot (though I would have loved to read more!). :)
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I really like the thought of Samandriel being saved. And it's neat to see the main characters interactions through the eyes of another character, like the minor ones.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I'm so happy that Samandriel is safe and sound. Great one-shot.
Arckangel chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Awww thank you so much for writing this. I was so heartbroken and distraught to see Samandriel in that situation. I was so upset when nobody came to his rescue. I honestly hate Crowley with a newfound passion that I wasn't aware I had. Thank you so much for rescuing Samandriel for us. Kudos and Love!
Magma Rose chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Aw saving the little guy! Thank you! I love your writing...even in the background Dean and Cas were completely in character. Great story :)
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Yay, a Samandriel story! Especially one that ties up the lose ends of that episode last week! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Awww I'm so glad you saved him somebody had to poor little Alfie!
SARA1988 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
thank you thank you thank you!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
You weren't the only one wondering about Samandriel. Poor guy got the real short end of the stick, him AND his host. I really hope they just don't let him fall off the edge of the earth.
Nice one-shot. Keep writing!
NinjaTerra chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Thank you so, so much for this! I've been needing something like this so badly and you just made it perfectly! Are you planning on continuing it or just leaving it as a oneshot? Either way, amazing fic!

Write on,
Terra
SlothKeeper chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Oh. Samandriel. Please let this happen on the show
Mixed Reality chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I was so pissed when Crowley tortured him -_- The only other innocent-like angel on this show, and the show writers go torture happy on him. I loved your story, btw :)