Reviews for Parallel Universe
PATR10TJD chapter 8 . 6/28
Story needs an update. Well done.
T. Mor chapter 8 . 3/11
I enjoyed your story, Thank you
knapper11 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Wonderful Idea for a storyline! A fun and well-written twist!
0rigami chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
The core idea is original, but this scream "first fic" from everywhere. Tenchi arrive in the new dimension... and he is just brought in front of the king by 2 policeman? Dude, at least let him arrive in the garden of the royal palace, if you want him to meet kagato immediately.
Anyway... he is in front of kagato, he feel the power coming from someone who has the same surname as the royal family of jurai... and just randomly let him go to the dungeons?
Plus, the standard "ehi, its me, why dont you recognize me even though i already understood i am in a different dimensione" scene.
Re-start this fic, dude... or redo the 1st chapter, at least.
fantasymythdude660 chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
It's a great story, can't wait read more
Unknown2112015 chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
hmmm, chessy but well suited I say. I wonder if you wrote a second part of this on how Tenchi got back home and the story that he would tell them when he got home. Better yet, the thoughts that were in his mind each time he saw Ryoko of his world.
Unknown2112015 chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
nice
Unknown2112015 chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
nice, lets see what you did in the next chapter.
Unknown2112015 chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
lol, I can not wait to read the next chapter. This is a interesting turned of events.
Unknown2112015 chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
interesting, I can not wait to see how this turns out.
Unknown2112015 chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
lolo, I knew that this was going to happen, but still I liked reading it. I really have to read the next chapter for I am liking this version of the story.
Unknown2112015 chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Interesting twist of fact here. I have to read the next chapter for you got my attention.
Unknown2112015 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Interesting, I have to read the next chapter
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 4/6/2014