Reviews for Watchers & Dancers
Guest chapter 30 . 8/3/2013
I randomly came across this story, but had to read it, as I've always loved Little Women. Really enjoyed your modern take on the story, and would love for you to do part two as well.
Raina4Ever chapter 30 . 8/4/2013
I read your entire story in one sitting! Absolutely Amazing. I experienced so many emotions. You are a wonderful writer! :)
Guest chapter 30 . 6/15/2013
Yes! I love this! You should totally make a sequel! (That is how you spell 'sequel', right? Maybe it's 'sequal', no that doesn't look right. But 'sequel' doesn't really look right either...ok whatevs!) Anyway! Loved it! Totally awesome!
koreanpotter chapter 30 . 6/1/2013
What a good story :)
James Birdsong chapter 30 . 5/25/2013
Excellent nine chapters
Guest chapter 30 . 5/23/2013
I'm sorry, but as much as I enjoyed this story, it isn't finished. You only did half of the book. Still, nice job, but I would love it if you finished the story as I was meant to be.
Alessandria411 chapter 30 . 5/17/2013
Thanks for finishing the story:-). It was an enjoyable read.
stagepageandscreen chapter 30 . 5/15/2013
That's not the end of the story is it? I'm enjoying it soooo much!
Alessandria411 chapter 28 . 5/5/2013
I like how you put Jo and Theo together:-). Hopefully, it stays that way. I do wish we got to "see" how they got together e.g. how Jo revealed her feelings. But very good read!
MysteryintheShadows chapter 28 . 5/4/2013
Hay! I'm so glad Theo and Jo are together. But poor Beth! I thought Frank liked her too. That part bites. But I'm still loving your story!
stagepageandscreen chapter 28 . 5/4/2013
Excellent chapter. So glad Jo and Theo are together, even if it's only for now. As much as I love the original novel , Jo and Theo not getting together was the one point that I really disagreed on.
Keep writing, I'll keep reading and reviewing! :)
milvno chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Ahh :) utterly brilliant. I love this urban take on the classic.
alessandria chapter 27 . 4/28/2013
Oh, I like how Jo is acknowledging her burgeoning feelings for Theo. I certainly hope she acts on it:-). I'm surprised Theo is going to a military academy, as it so doesn't seem like him. kwim? Anyway, looking forward to the next update.
MysteryintheShadows chapter 27 . 4/28/2013
Oh no! Theo can't leave! How could this happen?! I love your story by the way.
stagepageandscreen chapter 27 . 4/28/2013
Nice touch with the military school. But poor Jo! Just as she had surrendered to the hormone fairy, the object of her affections, and her best friend, get taken away all at once. Please update soon, I really love this story! :)