Reviews for Critical Hour
xfphile chapter 20 . 4/19
Okay, wow. This . . . this was incredible. I don't think I've ever in my life wanted to *hurt* someone as badly as I wanted to filet Regal and keep him conscious while I did it. You are an incredibly talented author and as soon as I wake up, I'm reading everything else you've ever written.

The only quibble I have with this entire story, in fact, is your - I'm actually going to say 'massive overuse' of the word G-d-. In the White Collar universe, it's utterly unnecessary and for myself personally, it's also highly offensive. And while one or two I can skip past, two or more *per chapter* is way, way too many uses for a show that seldom uses actual curse words.

Other than that, though, this story was spot-on in every way: tone, pacing, plot, characterization, and presentation. I truly cannot wait to see what else you've written, and thank you so much for sharing this with the White Collar world.
BookEmDanno50 chapter 20 . 2/14
I just became a fan of White Collar and this is one of the first stories I read. I loved it. What an awesome story and I couldn't put it down. I'd finish one chapter and kept on saying "one more chapter". Keep up the great job.
Gonna go neb to see what else you have written
Kira Temeki chapter 1 . 2/9
This was wonderfully written; I enjoyed the characterizations and the portrayal of Peter and Neal's frondship.
Zemby chapter 20 . 2/3
After finishing this story, I just couldn't close the tab without leaving a review. This was one hell of a heart-pounding fanfic, and through some of the chapters (namely the ones with Regal) I could swear I held my breath through at least half of the chapter. You have a truly remarkable way with words and descriptions. The snippets of memories that surfaced in Peter's mind during conversations and the drifting sensation back to real life was seamless. I also felt that everybody stayed very in-character and true to their personalities. To put this all simply, I really enjoyed reading every word, and thank you for writing.
daisesndaffidols chapter 14 . 1/9
I feel like I can breathe better with the two of them rescued!
daisesndaffidols chapter 11 . 1/9
I'm surprised that Neal is still conscious..I was hoping that P&N would get out of there, or Diana and crew would show up, before Regal woke up.. maybe Neal should tied him up
daisesndaffidols chapter 3 . 1/6
Peter seems smarter then to go somewhere without backup...I really hope that Regal isn't planning on taking Neal with him
daisesndaffidols chapter 1 . 1/3
You captured the banter between Neal and Peter perfectly! Very awesome!
But why does it seem that every time Peter has plans to take El out for dinner, something goes wrong?
PadyandMoony chapter 20 . 10/24/2013
I loved your story! This had me so hooked I couldn’t even stop to reexamine each chapter separately. And this is the El I miss and the relationship between Peter and Neak I miss! And the whole end of that conversation between El and Peter about what happened when Keller kidnapped him was so true even about Peter in prison. I just whish show El would remember that!

And June when Neal was feeling guilty! Awsome!

There are so many parts of this work that wanted to copy and paste here just so I could squee over them but unfortunately, I don’t know why, I haven’t been able to ever since that stupid google translator bar started showing up. So just know that I squeed through this entire fic!
Great work!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
;-). Wow.
catzrool chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
Awesome! I'd say it was a page turner, if there were pages to be turned.
KHJ chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
I owe you a final review and a big THANK YOU for writing this great story (but an N.Y.C. trip just came in the way). I've really enjoyed being on this journey with you, Neal, Peter and everyone else - and you know what? I sent many thoughts your way during my vacation, because we walked by a place called Regal more than once ;-)

Loved it lots, and I wouldn't mind a sequel ;-)

Once again, thank you very much!
mouse8 chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
A perfect end to a perfect story. I love being able to immerse myself in a long story and this delivered in spades. Your characterisation was always spot on and I could hear your dialogue coming from the characters' mouths. This is a story to save to read again very soon. Thank you!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/16/2013
Such an amazing story overall! You did a fantastic job with this, and I loved every moment of it! Truly an incredible work of art. So sad to see it end, but it was an awesome ride!
Olimka chapter 20 . 4/16/2013
I like so much this fic, you have 100 points. So congrats for a good job.