Reviews for On DG High School
Aaml foleversorry typo chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
Love ur story! U left a clif hanger! Pls continue or else I'll send the hounds on u! Lol jks!
Kirnpreet kaur chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
hahahahaha! this story is hella funny! never imagined gary with a panda bear! great story by the way! keep it up!
Le Masque Noir chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
OMG i'm in love with this XDDD

good luck I rly like it !
Anonymous chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
Well this is an intriguing story left on a cliffhanger... and I noticed the last time it was updated is in 2002! Is that true? Anyways, I'm totally hooked on the story and I think you should at least finish the story. I'm just dying for another chapter!
chase chapter 9 . 6/9/2008
really good but what happend to all those books she checked out
Anonymous Pokemon Fan chapter 10 . 6/7/2008
I'm obsessed with reading this story. You've got to write another chapter because I'm getting all caught up on the awesome cliffhangers and the amazing plot! You really know how to keep the interest of the audience. So please write another chapter when you have time?
Anonymous Pokemon Fan chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
Wow, that wasn't boring at all! You're doing a great job on this story. Maybe if you put in a little more vivid description it would be even better. I am loving this plot and am totally caught up in your story. You're actually using awesome cliffhangers! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Anonymous Pokemon Fan chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Whoa, that chapter was awesome! Although in the Pokemon show, Suzie was actually very nice. This story still rocks, though. And you're doing a great job showing both the nice and hot-tempered sides of Misty, and Ash's clumsiness-but-courageousness. You portray those two almost perfectly.
Anonymous Pokemon Fan chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
This is a pretty good story and the chapter isn't bad at all. :)You really reflect the personalities of the characters well.
ferociouscrayon chapter 10 . 11/20/2007
heh, this story is really good! i can't wait for the next chapter!
Mystic Mage-chan chapter 10 . 9/9/2007
I like it! Please update soon. Susie is such a bitch! I hate her!
Jade chapter 10 . 4/16/2007
I Love Your Story! PLs. Update Coz I'm Kinda About To Memorize Everything When I Read The Chapters Over And Over Again. (Of Course I mean It In A Good Way)
ayushi chapter 10 . 8/27/2006
please continue
Paradice chapter 10 . 3/17/2006
this is a AWESOME story and don't tell me ur ganna stop NOW

you have to update soon plz, you writin the story so good so plz UPDATE SOON! K.

Catch Ya Later!

P.S UPDATE SOON! PLZ, O'PLZ, O'PLZ. :)
Dc rappa chapter 6 . 5/7/2005
hurry up an finish it already