Reviews for Ashes
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 6/21
I really like this
Eryniel Alasse chapter 1 . 6/16
I love this story so much. It's such a wonderful tale that highlights little snatches of Aragorn and Legolas's long and deep friendship. I've read all of your LotR stories, and while all of them are excellent, this one must be ranked among the best. The last line was so poignant:

Someone wanted to seperate them? Let them try.

So lovely, and I can't think of a better way to both summarize and conclude this tale.

I have encountered so many well-written stories about Legolas and Aragorn. Most made it onto my favorites list. Some didn't. Yet only a handful of stories I've seen have that little something more, that indescribable quality that makes you want to cry for the sheer love between the man and the elf. Cassia and Siobhan's Mellon Chronicles is one such series. Another is "Reborn Warrior," by Spades, and also there's Niriel Raina's story entitled "A Stronger Call." And there's yours.

Sometimes, when I come across an author that takes such obvious pride in their work such as you do, I wish with all my heart that I could somehow give you a hug to show my deep gratitude to you for writing this story. Since I can't do that, I can only say it: thank you, thank you, thank you.

Eryniel Alassë
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 1/28
Beautiful story.
I'm crying. "What has happened to the world?" "It's breaking." Along with my heart. That was amazing. Thank you so much for writing this. Incredible job.
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I love this. I just wanted to say that. It makes me cry. And not a lot of fan fiction does that. I. Love. It. Thanks for writing such a beautiful piece.
emmabeesamuel chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
My fav line: "Let them try"... it is PERFECT for Las and Estel!
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. There were so many phrases in here that just spoke to me - a word can be worth a thousand pictures. My favorite, though was 'a childhood full of memories'. Excellent, excellent work.
Valar be with you,
Window Girl chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Very beautiful and bittersweet.
1Olivia chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This story is so amazing! I love all your stories and this is one of my favorites
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Awww. I'm teary-eyed. This was so beautiful and the end was so touching and bittersweet. What a tribute to a remarkable friendship. May we all have one like it! Each segment painted such vivid images. You're a gifted writer. Hannon le for sharing!
Fayet chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Bittersweet and very sad. Well done.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Very cute.
mistyfoxdreams chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
beautiful story!
ElvesAreEpic chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Good job, I liked it!
Legolass Q chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I love this. There may be a few little grammatical quirks here and there, but I don't care about them because you have captured the friendship I love so well and so beautifully.

Lovely little piece with a gem of an ending. I love that last line. Just wonderful. :-) Thank you for the read.