Reviews for Bits and Pieces
DexyMidnightRunner chapter 12 . 3/12
So wish you would write more! Please!
You haven't updated in a longg time and I just came across this story but it's probably one of the best I've ever read. The characters are written so strongly and the plot is very suspenseful; I really hope you continue writing this story.
NoNature chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
This chapter made me want to punch myself in the face. That being said your writing itself is fantastic. BUT THEY WERE SO CLOSE!
Ugh.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Hi,
My name is Bridget and i really like your fan fiction and i couldn't think of anyone else better to pitch this fan fiction to then you i have a really great idea for a story for you about Lana and Oliver please hear me out! I was listing to this song by Lana Del Rey called China Doll and this song brought me to tears it is so beautiful and the fist thing this song made me think of was Lana growing up as a teenage with Oliver and as she becomes older she becomes a famous reporter and he is a well off psychiatrist and they have a nice life with Johnny but Oliver was always stuck on his mother and Lana could never seem to fill that gap for him as much as she tried so he killed secretly and hid it from Lana but when it all came crashing down on her one day it destroyed her he got caught and Oliver was arrested and the police shot him Infrot of her for resisting and she held him beading out in his lap watching him die telling her some of the lines from the lyrics of the song and years later shes old sitting infrot of cameras telling her story of her love lost and what happened to her and Oliver with her son now older by her side and then one knight she died in the night finally to be back with her love once again. That was just a summery i thought you could spice it up make it better give those tragic details but please listen to the song and think about this image and let me know what you think i really think this song deserves a great story about thanks!

P.s. Sorry i typed this so fast i forgot some punctuation i had to get it down lol. And i think the story could be called China Doll but it doesen't have to be.
One who reads chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
That was awesome! And kinda a really shitty thing that happened. Like wtf? Stockholm syndrome much? Can't wait to read your next offering! :D
EmMa-Is-TurNiNG-'Le'StRaNgE chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter! I really want to know what happens next:D Please update soon,this is such an amazing story!
Meg chapter 12 . 3/25/2013
Your story is so, so good. I always welcome each update!
LoveReallyIsDangerous chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
Oops there go my feelings
EmMa-Is-TurNiNG-'Le'StRaNgE chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Omg this was so sad yet wonderfully written! I am in love this story and have been from the first chapter:)I'd love to see more chapters as dark and twisted as this one,with lana,Wendy and Oliver together. In a sick way they all got together perfectly! Amazing job,Can't wait for the next chapter-hope its not too long a wait!
KorroksApostle chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
It is officially past time for Lana and Wendy to get even with Thredson. This whole story has been success after success for him. First in getting Lana to trust him, then putting a wedge between her and Wendy. He successfully and individually kidnapped both Wendy and Lana and has had his wicked way with them both. Its time for some table turning! I pray that he gets it in the eye just as he did in the show. He has gone too far and its time for the flip. I'd hate for him to win in the end. God, I bet he's already knocked them both up now. They deserve revenge. They neeeeed justice!
LisaDouglas chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
"You think he's your friend? God, Lana, you're so deluded. You know, for someone whose job it is to follow your instincts, those instincts are pretty shitty." I think this is what they call hitting the nail on the head.
Bridget chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
I just cant wait to read more i'm so entranced with this story i never want it to end!
CHLOE chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
WHAT.

WHAT OH MY GOD.

OH IM SO EXCITED JESUS OH MY GOD.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
I love where this story is going! Lana is the greatest character ever! I cant help but wonder what kind of things is Oliver going to make Lana do now that he has Wendy to hold over her head!? Cant wait for the next chapter please update soon!
ChainedyetAdrift chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Omg the suspense, the uncertainty! And the twist that I was just waiting for has finally arrived! Well done as usual! I can't wait for the next update!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »